Getting thing together

COOKIE

it been a 5 month since me and luscious had that  blow out about that little lying bitch but we worked it out , empire has been boomin luscious is on his all round the world tour now I really didn't want him to go but he been on tour 3 and half months he in England now I'm going to fly out to come see him because I really miss him we were on the phone last night i didn't tell him nothing about you my flying out to see him I wanted to surprise him . Me and the Kids landed  about  20 ago  we are driving to the hotel where Luscious is staying at , Luscious should be heading to the hotel him self her just got finishing the concert himself so this would be a great time to surprise him

We get to the hotel I get the kids checked in and get them settle in I tell them I be right back I'm going to go get there father I walked down the hallway to Luscious room room this going to be great I knocked on the door I wait for few seconds until the door swung open and our eyes locked " baby what are you doing here " he said letting me in his hotel room I walked in looked around it was a mess but I'm not surprised Luscious is messy " I came to see you I missed you .... me and the kids missed you" I said as he pulls me close and give me a kiss "the kids are here too" he was with smiles on his faces "yes let go see them they really missed you " I said then we left out the room and walk back to my room.

Luscious

I did miss my Cookie and the kids that one thing I hate about being on tour not able to see them everyday we walk into the room we're the kids where the min the kids run up to me giving me a big hug I pick Ariel up and give her a kiss on the cheek man I miss my kids that one thing you can't say I love my kids because I love them to death " how y'all been" I said as we walked over to the sofa and seating  down "we been doing good I'm been holding it down for you dad" my oldest son said Andre " yeah he be acting like he somebody father " Jamal said mugging Andre and Andre mugged him back I just laughed I missed my kid .

Me and cookie put the kids to bed sleep to a hour ago now we back in my hotel room laying in my bed "you know I missed right " I said looking down at her and playing in her hair because she laying on my chest "yes" she said turning around and giving me a kiss on the lips I pulled her closer taking the kiss deeper and rolling on top of her and started kiss her neck she letting out soft moans I started kiss every inch of her body I started taking of her bra and thong she took of my boxer I think you know what happened next.

Sorry for not updating for a long time the real reason why because I don't really know what to do with this book can someone give me something that you would like to see happening in this book please and thank you ☺️😘