Going Home pt.1

Cookie P.O.V

Wow I can believe that luscious really got me out. Luscious has become one of the biggest pop stars now. "Cookie coming home" I say to my self I see the truck thats was to pick me up ,I get in and guess who I see.

Luscious P.O.V

Cookie hop in the car looking sexy as hell got damn she beautiful. "What the hell are you doing here luscious .... you said you was going meet me at the airport in New York " cookie said " Well I want to see now is that ok with you Cookie" "Whatever" she said then the car started to move it was quite at first but then cookie look at me and smile " what you smile for" I say with a smirk on my face " what's up with in this suit " she said laughing "well before I got here I was in a meeting so I was form a meeting to here" "oh well you look nice" "thank you" I look at her she dont look bad at all she look perfect " You dont look bad your self" I say looking in to her eye an lean in give her a kiss and that kiss turn into deeper and the was love in that kiss I move closer to and rubbing her back and arm the we started to making out the I pin her down to the seat of the car now her legs are around my waist I start to kiss down her neck "hmm luscious stop it " she said "stop what" I say between kiss " stop it lu not here and not rite now" "I don't if I can't " "you want to it get on , on the plane"she did nothing but smile so I guess that was a yes god I love her.

(SKIP TIME)

Cookie P.O.V

We get on the luscious private jet with is nice as shit... I feel to big to big manly are rap round my waist "Is it going enough for you" " its perfect" I say we take our seat on the jet .. we started do small talk then the jet start to take off luscious go's get our drinks I can't believe he got me out "here you go" lu said "thank" "your welcome" luscious said "No thank you for everything get me out you know" I say drinking my drink "Cookie why you acting so shocked I know I didn't so dumb stuff but I got you , you me ride or die" lu said with a smirk on his face

Luscious P.O.V

Im so happy that cookie here with me now I going make thing right with her.........I lean in give her kiss it turn in some deeper we started making out " you want do it here or in the bed room I say " bedroom" cookie said I take to the bedroom and make love to for the hole flight .

SORRY I TOKE SO LONG

Cookie and Luciousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें