Meeting Her

Cookie

Today that im got to meet the low down nasty thot as bitch ass whore Kelly that been call my man ..... Luscious promised thst he did sleep with this slut I walk in to the restaurant the waiter took my to area luscious was at i walk in see pouring him self a drink then taking it to head " where she at lu" i said with my hand on my hip making lu pop his him up like he was scared " she not here baby " he said walk over to me trying giving me a kiss but i move my face " you might can give me a kiss when she get her " i said taking a seat and rolling my eyes " you want anything to drink " he said standing in front of me " yeah 10 shots of Patron" i said looking him dead in the eye he smirk a little and wave to the waitress to get my shots " how was your day" he said sitting next to putting his hand on my my leg I push his hand of my leg then rolling me eyes then the waitress came back with my shot i took to the head

 Luscious promised thst he did sleep with this slut I walk in to the restaurant the waiter took my to area luscious was at i walk in see pouring him self a drink then taking it to head " where she at lu" i said with my hand on my hip making lu pop...

"Slow down baby " lu said rubbing my arm" shut the fuck up lu " i said then she walked through the door .

Luscious

The minute kelly walk through that door cookie eyes grow darklike she was ready to kill a bitch i stood up and said " cookie baby Kelly Kelly cookie " cookie she mean mud her "hi" kelly said take a seat " bitch" cookie said give her death stare

Man if looks could kill kelly would be death " cookie " i said give her that stop look / be nice looks " shut the hell up luscious i just want to know one thing is you or is you not sleeping or slept with husband and i want the truth " cookie said...

Man if looks could kill kelly would be death " cookie " i said give her that stop look / be nice looks " shut the hell up luscious i just want to know one thing is you or is you not sleeping or slept with husband and i want the truth " cookie said taking a another shot " you want the truth" Kelly started to say sitting up this hoe better tell the turth "me and luscious did have sex multiple times " she said with a smirk " NO WE DID NOT..baby she lying i never slept with her " i said turn to cookie she turn to my and gave me you that you fuck up / really nigga look " o so now im lying so you dont remember the night at the hotel in your office at your house in your bed " she said cookie neck broke when she said in our house " in our house IN OUR BED REALLY NIGGA " cookie yelled standing up ready to walk our i grad her arm " WE NEVER SLEPT TOGETHER NOT IN A HOTEL IN MY OFFICE AND DEFINITELY NOT IN MY MY HOUSE YOUR A LIER YOUR CRAZY " i yelled kelly just roll her eyes cookie pull her arm away from me and walk out " baby wait" i yelled out " now sense she gone come her baby" kelly said stand up " shut the hell up done call me text me ever again " i said walk out trying to find cookie getting in her car i run out the restaurant saying " cooks baby wait " i said looking in her car window " what you want luscious " she said muging me " baby dont believe her .... I need you " i said " nah you need Kelly with the good hair " she with that she pulled off .......... I fucked up bad .