Getting thing together

Luscious

Me and the boys are getting Ariel's room together before she come home today were just putting the toys in place im so happy that my baby girl coming home to she lil tiny little thing but you really cant be mad she was born 2 mouth early but that still my baby and i love her " so man is you ready for this baby " bunkie said take a sip of her Mann im im ready .... Hell yeah im ready i just can wait she come home she going be daddy little girl all the way anything she want she getting that min she ask for it " hell yeah im ready " i never been so ready in my life to she my baby girl come spend every second of her life like a fairy tale " Yo it 12:30 we got to them now " Said Vern said as every one started walk out ..... Man thing have been crazy Empire has been booming we getting new artist im thinking bout going tour but now us having Ariel im going to wait .... My baby ariel was born 2 mouth early her lung wasnt fulling finish or something she had to go in surgery and they had to her a dead baby lung im just happy that family was willing to give there lung she came out with her cored around her neck almost kill her self i just greatful that she here cookies been beat her self up bout she cant even have a child with out problems because we just found out the andre has bipolar and there saying ari might some more problem when she get old but i beem tell cooks it not her fault thing just happen ..my train of thought stoped when bunkie said " we here " as me vern bunkie mal dre keem and vern twin get put the trucks and walking in going in cookie room " bout time yall blacks ass got here "cookie ariel Ariel in her car seat and handing me her baby bag i pull to side "you ok cooks" i ask her "yeah im just ready. To leave this place" she shaking her head i shook my  head then i kiss her forehead taking her hand and walking out the hospital putting ariel it the car and keem mal and dre get in vern and them. Get in the other car and. We driver off .

Cookie

After we had welcome home party for ariel the  boy where in there bed ... I happy for Ariel to be here but i can even carry her for 9 months she was born with so many problem then dre has bipolar disorder i hope more problem pop up with my babys my train of thought stop when luscious coming in saying "i just put Ariel down" he getting in the bed with me i give him a small warming smile " cookie every thing it going to be ok Ariel going to be fine so is dre thing just happen you didnt do anything  wrong " lu said giving me a kiss on the lips how he know what i was thinking bout he know me to well "i guess your right let me just go to sleep and stop thinking bout it " i say turn my lamp off and turn over facing luscious" I agree goodnight love you " lu said turn off his lamp " love you too" i say going to sleep.

 I happy for Ariel to be here but i can even carry her for 9 months she was born with so many problem then dre has bipolar disorder i hope more problem pop up with my babys my train of thought stop when luscious coming in saying "i just put Ariel ...

(A pictures of Ariel)