•1•Confuse

"Jimin,are you okay?"
Jungkook asked while looking at him with concern in his eyes.

He shook his head as a response...but the truth is,he's really not okay at all.

It's been 2 weeks straight,he'd been confuse..thinking about the things he should never feel..he must stop it already.

"Are you sure? Looks like there's bothering you,Jimin.Wanna share it,with me?"

~Yes,there was and it was you~
He sighed in a most subtle way as possible.

Instead,he smiled to Jungkook and slightly pat his back,assuring him that he's indeed okay.

"I'm fine,Jungkook"

"No,you're not.You know I'm always here and willing to listen right?"
He slowly nod and smiled again to Jungkook as he stood up and took all his belongings.

"Umm,I have to go Jungkook.See you later"
He said but before he could take a single step,Jungkook held his wrist to stop him.

"I don't want to assume things,but are you avoiding me,Jimin?"
He was caught off-guard with that sudden question.

"W-what? N-no,why would I do that?"
He stutters..

"Exactly! Now,tell me what's bothering you?"

~You! You keep running to my mind,I can't let a day not thinking of you..Imaginin'you and I having a date in the park,holding hands with you,kiss you-what?!-what's happening to me?! Shit!~

He forcefully took his hand away from Jungkook's grip.

"There's nothing bothering me.You're just assuming things,Jungkook.I gotta go"

He started to walk fast,not minding Jungkook still calling his name.He took a deep sigh as if he can't breath properly while his heart beats loud he could hear it clearly.

He shouldn't feel this way..He shouldn't feel nervous when Jungkook doing skinship with him.He shouldn't feel his heart skip it's beat when Jungkook is staring at him.He shouldn't feel embarass everytime Jungkook complementing him..and he shouldn't feel his cheeks heating up when Jungkook doing a small things,or a little gestures like he voluntarily walk him to his classroom,or feeds him with his own food..