Dean sacred? noo can't be!

Kevin pov

    She nodded her head “yeah nice to meet you too!” i sat down in front of her “so how do you know the winchesters?” i asked. she looked up from her sandwich with a smile on her face and said “Me and the brothers are old family friends, how about you?”
    I shrugged my shoulders and lean back in the chair playing with a pencil. “Um well i'm the profit and they are keeping me safe...and everything that had happen to me and the brothers i feel like their family”
Alex just nodded smiling. For some reason I thought she would freak out that I was the profit.. but I guess not. She was about to say something when sam and dean came in. She stood up really fast “little bro?” she asked in a whisper.
Sam nodded, AJ ran towards sam and hugged him.
Dean came up to me and sat in AJs seat and started to eat her sandwich. I laughed “dean i think she will be mad at you” he just shrugged his shoulders “oh well.. she can make a new one” i looked back over at alex and she was checking if sam was okay like a concerned mother. “So what do you think of her?” dean asked me. I looked at him and smiled “she's great! I almost killed her with a knife though..” i trailed off.
    Dean dropped the sandwich back on the plate and glared at me “what did you say?” my eyes widen “i didn't mean to! She was a random person! I thought she was a monster!”
    Dean looked at alex then back to me. “And what did she do about it?” i shrugged my shoulder “nothing… she just sat there.”

Deans pov

    My eyes widen. I got up and yelled for AJ. she looked at me and i walked over to her. “Yes?” she asked me. “Did you really just sat there when he came at you with a knife!?” she just blinked at me and shrugged her shoulders, she then walked over to where she was sitting. “I don't know, it depends on who's asking.” AJ said
    My eyes widen. “Really!? Why are you--” i got cut off by her saying ‘shhh’ i was about to say something again but she hold up her finger in front of her, she started walking towards me while saying ‘shhhhh’
    She hit my lips with her finger “dean shh it was in the past. And why the fuck did you eat my sandwich!?” my eyes widen and i turned around and started walking to my room. Praying she won't attack me. “I'm done with you mr! You gotta buy me food now!” she yelled after me. I shook my head no and ran to my room.
    I shut and locked my door, scared that she was gonna kill me.