stranger to me.

Few hours later

I got to the bunker and took a shower after I raped my tummy up so the stitches don't get yucky. I then got into comfortable clothes. I was sitting in the library when dean called me.
I picked up the phone and debated on answering it. But I did.
Alex:"Hellie?"
Dean: "hey I'm here can you come outside?"
Alex: "but whyyyyy???"
Dean: "just come outside princess."
Alex: "but I'm in my comfy clothes"
Dean: "then get dressed and come outside."
Alex: "i guess sssssssssss"

I hung up and just sat there still debating on going outside.
After a few minutes I got up and slipped on my shoes not even changing and went outside.
When I went outside dean looked me up and down. "I thought you said you were gonna change out of you comfortable clothes?" he said.

I just shrugged my shoulders.
Dean went into his car and pulled out a paper bag. "Here i got you food because i know there's nothing in the kitchen."

I smiled and walked over to him and grabbed the food "thanks.. And how's sam?"

Dean looked in the window of his car then looked back at me. "Well he's still sleeping so i dont know.." i just shook my head and started to walk back to the bunker.

"Aj i'm sorry that you have to go through this.." dean said. I turned around and chuckled "go through what dean? This is just another normal day for the winchesters.. Im kinda use to it." he chuckled and went into his car and drove off. I went back into the bunker and sat at the tables and started eating. I looked at the time and it was ten at night.

I started to fall asleep when dean texted me saying sam was awake and he is fine. I got really excited that he is okay but then i realised that there was an angel in him. Which brought my mood down. I turned over and fell back to sleep.

When i woke up the next day, i was really hungry. When i was walking down the hall to go to the kitchen i saw something on the corner of my eye. I didn't do anything but kept walking. Because that's how people die in movies and i wasn't in the mood to deal with someone trying to kill me.

When i got to the kitchen i started to make a sandwich. About like five minutes later a kid about like 5'6 5'8 comes in with a knife. "Who are you and what are you doing here?". I took a bite of my sandwich and just stared at him. He got closer to me with the knife. "I'm not gonna ask again! Who are you and what are you doing here!"

I rolled my eyes and put down my sandwich. "Look i'm not in the mood for this right now but obviously i'm one of the winchesters friends. Nobody but the brothers and who ever they tell about this place can come in."

I left the kitchen and walked to the tables in the front room. He followed close behind. When i sat down he went in front of me and held the knife close to my face. "How do i know you are not lying?" he said with a smirk.

I took another bite of my sandwich and shrugged. "I don't know, why don't you call dean and ask?" he just stared at me slowly setting down the knife.

He sat down just staring at me. Then he finally spoke up "what is your name?". I looked up at him and smiled. "My name is alex but you can call me AJ!" i wiped off the crumbs off my hand and hold it out so he can shake it.

He smiled and shook my hand "my name's Kevin, nice to meet you" i nodded my head.