(23) Stay Omega Stay

Start from the beginning

However, we weren't the only ones who had lost a great deal. Out of all of us, Paige had suffered the worst. From what I had heard, she had been treated someone who had been severely burned, and was wrapping their wounds when a man had stabbed her. The pack doctor said the baby had been hit as well, and bleed out in the womb. The couldn't save it, and Paige had been crushed by the loss of her unborn baby. She hasn't fought since, and is trying her hardest to recover physically and mentally. All we know is that she can never have a child again, there had been too much damage.

Clayton fought everyday, and he slept for a whole day once a week. London's baby was growing closer and closer to it's due date, but she has been struggling to carry him. She's been placed on bed rest, and that only puts Clayton on pressure more. He doesn't want to face the fact that if this war doesn't end soon, he won't see his son born.

Besides the baby, none of the higher ranks have been killed. I haven't seen Lucian in a few weeks, but he checks in with the men who are going back to our pack every day to see how I'm dealing. I miss him insanely, but I know he's alive and well. We mind link as much as we can, and it hasn't been cut off once. It remains open, so we can always contact the other whenever needed.

I can hardly remember what month it is. I believe it's February, but I couldn't be sure. Time felt so long yet so short and it felt like I was in my prison room all over again. I felt alone and scared, and I felt like everything was crumbling. I missed my family, and I missed my friends. This war needed to end, but it couldn't until things were dealt with.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked sitting crossed legged on the floor as Lilura finished lighting the candles that surrounded the entire room.

"Yes, and if it does then you'll be able to contact the Moon Goddess." She explained. "Hopefully she'll have a plan to end this god damn destructive war."

"Hopefully." Lilura wanted Oliver home as much as I wanted Lucian. Everyone was funning around like crazy and it was terrible. No mates were ever around each other and the pack was beginning to break.

"You ready?" She asked, and I nodded.

Lilura dipped her fingers in a bowl of water and placed her hands on either side of my temples. Her pointer and middle fingers dug slightly in my head as she began to chant. The flames on the candles expanded and grew dangerously large. She continued to chant until the flames shrunk and everything went silent.

The Moon Goddess appeared in front of me in her normal roman tunic. Her hair was pulled back in an elegant braid and a golden band was securaly placed on her forehead. She smiled at me, but it wasn't as comforting as it had been when we had first met. I stood up, and looked down at the white young wolf that sat loyally at her feet.

"You called for me child?" Nysa said, her melodic voice ringing softly.

"The war needs to end." I told her confidently, looking directly into her eyes. "Too many people are dying and if it doesn't end either the entire werewolf race will be gone, or the witches as well."

"One race must die in order for it to end." She informed, her eyes staring blankly at me. "I can't do anything to stop it, it will happen."

"Lilura is a friend, which proves that all witches cannot die. You can't expect me to let Lilura die as well." I snarled, and Lilura looked at me questionably, as if I was talking to nothing. Perhaps she couldn't see her.

"There is nothing I can do." She said patiently, and the wolf barked and stood up. It began to sniff around the room, and move towards me.

"You're supposed to be a Goddess!" I shouted. "You're meant to bring peace to our world and you're not doing anything. When will this war end?"