7

Part 7

With the phone ringing through, I swallowed hard, waiting to hear Astons voice. It rang for a while before I heard his voice

‘Hello…who is this?’ he answered

‘Its me…’ I stuttered

‘Lily?...’

‘Yeah…’ I breathed heavily

‘Are…are you ok?’ he asked

‘Not really….’ I said breaking down ‘theres something I need to tell you…’

‘Oh my god are you hurt?’

‘No….’

‘Then what is it?’

‘I cant tell you over the phone…its not fair on you…’

‘Well can I come over?...’ he stuttered

‘Yeah…’

‘Ok, I’ll be right over’

Ending the phone call, I sat on my bed and cried a little, upset at the complete mess of everything. Walking over to my portrait mirror, I lifted my top up and placed my hands on the bump, now my attention had been drawn to it, there actual was a neat little bump under all my clothes, and to not notice it myself was ridiculous. I was happy that I’d be having a baby, but at the same time, I didn’t know how Aston was going to take it, and I didn’t know whether I wanted any relationship with him.

*Knock Knock*

Walking down the stairs, I opened my front door, seeing Aston standing there looking very worried.

‘Hi…’ he sniffed

‘Hi…’ I replied awkwardly

‘Lily, you’ve really worried me, whats happened?’

‘Ast, its all been a bit of a shock’ I stuttered crying

‘Please, just tell me…’ he sat as we sat on the couch

‘Im pregnant…five months’ I replied, causing a complete silence between us. I couldn’t read the expression on Astons face, he looked to the floor and then back up to me.

‘Im sorry…’

‘What?’ he smiled ‘Why are you sorry, Lily this is beautiful’ he smiled

‘beautiful? Ast it’s a mess, were going to be having a baby in 4 months and everything is so messed up’

‘Well….can we sort it out…?’

‘I don’t know…’

‘Can we start by being friends again?’

‘I…uh….yeah…’ I stuttered, we had to start again somewhere

Aston stayed at mine that night, there was no spark between us anymore, all that love had been completely lost. We didn’t even sleep in the same bed, everything just felt awkward, but I needed him to get through this, I couldn’t do it on my own. And with the scan soon, I needed his support, hoping everything would be ok…

Drama is coming! more?