4

Part 4

*Lily’s point of view*

With more tears trickling down my face as I continued to vomit, I washed my mouth out before shakingly steadying myself back to my feet. Thankfully no one heard me, and I went into the lounge, sitting on the couch and thinking to myself. Maybe a holiday on my own would do me the world of good, it would definitely give me a chance to get away from here.

I didn’t ponder over the thought to long, my decision was made, I was going to pack and get on that plane tomorrow, escape from all of this for a week, running away from all my problems whilst I still could.

‘Lily I really don’t think this is a good idea’ my mum sighed

‘Mum I’ll be fine, I just need a week in the sun, forget about Aston, and then I’ll deal with whatever  I have to deal with when I get back’

‘Well I cant stop you’ she sighed ‘Want me to help you pack?’

‘Yes please’ I smiled

I spent the rest of the day packing and thinking about whether I was making the right decision. I received another text from Aston saying he wanted to talk and explain himself, but I didn’t want to hear it, I didn’t even want to give him the satisfaction of replying, but I did.

*Aston, I don’t want to see you anymore, you made your decision, now I need to make mine; I guess this is goodbye* I wrote, a single tear falling down my face as I pressed send

*Astons point of view*

I hadn’t moved far from the couch for the past few days, I’d made the biggest mistake I could ever make and I didn’t know how to fix it. Jumping slightly at my phone going off, I saw the message was from Lily, my heart beating faster I opened it; that’s when my heart sank, those last words ringing in my head ‘I guess this is goodbye’ but it couldn’t be, I had to think of a way to sort this out.

‘Lily’s ended it’ I sighed towards Marvin

‘You knew it was coming mate, we can fix this, just give her some more time’

*Lily’s point of view*

‘I’ll see you in a week’ I smiled kissing my mum goodbye

‘take care of yourself’ she replied

‘I will, I promise’

I sat in the back of the taxi as it drove me towards the airport, a tear falling down my face once more as I thought about what I was doing; I just hoped I was making the right decision, it was only a holiday after all.

Sitting on the plane as it plummeted into the sky, I looked around me at the amount of loved up couples that surrounded me, that should have been Aston and I today, but it wasn’t. The flight didn’t feel as though it took too long, and soon I arrived in the beautiful Maldives. Being shown to a private villa, there were rose petals covering the bed causing me to feel an invisible knife in my heart. I turned my phone back off flight mode, phoning my mum to let her know I was here safe, I told her that I was going to get another number so I’d keep in contact over facebook for now, I didn’t want Aston to have any way of contacting me. Receiving another text of him saying how sorry he was that he’d mucked everything up, I walked out on the balcony, looking down and seeing the water below, without a second thought I threw my phone straight out into the ocean.

As the days went by, I was feeling more and more relaxed, but I was still being sick and I didn’t know why. Maybe I’d caught a bit of a bug or something, but I didn’t feel poorly, I was just having a sudden onset of vomiting now and again. Traveling back to London, I felt mentally and physically in a much better place than when I left, I felt more prepared to deal with what had happened.

‘Hello darling….how was your holiday?’ My mum smiled, meeting me at the airport

‘It was lovely, just what I needed’ I replied

As we drove home, reality began to hit me over what had happened over the course of the past two weeks, and once I arrived home I began to sort my room out, coming across one of Astons tops he must have left here, it still smelt of his aftershave. Once again tears began to flood my face, and an overwhelming sense of nausea hitting me once more, causing me to run to the bathroom. After I’d finished gagging, I sat on the floor for a while crying, that’s when It hit me, staring at a box of tampons on the shelf I tried to remember when I was last on, I couldn’t actually remember, with all the stress of the wedding it had slipped my mind

*Knock Knock*

‘Lily….Lily you ok in there?’ mum said, popping her head around the door and noticing my crying ‘Whatever is the matter?’ she said, kneeling down to my level

‘I…’ I stuttered ‘I think im pregnant….’