3

Part 3

*Lily’s point of view*

I never bothered coming out my room again for the rest of the day, I didn’t want to eat and drinking anymore alcohol was just going to make things worse. I sat at my dressing table, staring at my reflection, my hair only a little fallen out of place from yesterday, the bridal clips still holding it in place, my mascara a little smudged from crying. I turned my phone on silent, after all Aston still had my number. Checking it through my blurred tear vision, I could see numerous missed calls from him and texts saying he was sorry; I couldn’t be dealing with this, he’d made his choice not to marry me, now I had to take control of my own emotions, and try to move on.

*Knock Knock*

‘Morning darling…how are you feeling?’ my mum smiled sitting on my bed

‘Rubbish’ I sniffed

‘well how about I make you some nice breakfast in bed’ she smiled

‘No thankyou, food is the last thing I want right now’

‘But you haven’t eaten since yesterday morning, and even then it was hardly anything’

‘I know, but im not hungry, I’ll eat when im hungry….where are the girls?’

‘I sent them home last night’ she smiled

‘Ok…’

It was a little awkward; I think my mum was worried about upsetting me even more, she could see how raw my emotions were. My fiancé had just left me at the alter I don’t think it could get any worse than that, I felt like a complete failure.

*Astons point of view*

I had probably the worst night’s sleep I’d ever had; Marvin made me stay at his in fear of me drinking too much and doing something stupid. I tried to text and call Lily but she wasn’t responding, she really was angry with me, and quite right too. But I needed to think of a way to win her back and show her I really was ready for this, I just freaked out.

‘She’s not answering any of my texts…’ I said pacing up and down the room

‘And do you blame her?’ Marvin answered

‘Wait who’s side are you on here?’

‘Yours…of course yours, sorry Ast, you just need to give her time to calm down, she'll come round’

‘I hope so’ I sighed

‘Well if its meant to be, it’ll happen’

‘But what if its not meant to be’

‘I don’t know Ast…’

………………………………………………………….

*Lily’s point of view*

Four days went by and I still felt extremely numb to any pain, and I felt as time went on, it wouldn’t go away. I needed to be practical, do something that was going to take my mind off things. That’s when I thought of a brilliant idea, I still had a honeymoon pre paid for on my credit card to surprise the man that had jilted me. I wanted to go on holiday, get away from this for a week or too. As I pondered over the thought of getting away from here, an uncontrollable wave of nausea came over me as I ran to the bathroom, throwing up…

more? :)