A Fight And A First Kiss

Start from the beginning

I slowly lower my lips onto hers, and fireworks go off in my stomach. She puts her hands on the sides of my face, pulling me closer to her. Words cannot describe the sensation of her soft lips on mine.

"Alright you two, get a room!" Isabella jokes, and we both pull back. Ally smiles at me, and I kiss her cheek.

"Let's go dance, shall we?" I ask her, getting out of the jacuzzi. She takes my hand, and I lead her to the makeshift dance floor. The orchestra played a beautiful classical number, the perfect slowdance song. I pull Ally closer to me, swaying to the music with her.

"I can't dance, Max..." Ally giggles, looking off into the sunset. The golden rays of the sunset lights up her hair, giving it an auburn glow. I lean down to kiss her, before I draw her even closer.

"Just follow my lead, there's nothing to it, babe." I reassure her.

She laughs and moves with me. She stares at me with those beautiful eyes, and I stare back, losing track of time. We dance and dance, until the moon and stars watch us from the sky.

********

"Should I help you into the car?" I ask Ally. She smiles, but shakes her head.

"I'm fiine. F-I-N-E. I just had some iced tea, I'm good." she answers, putting her safety belt on.

"Oh my word, Ally that was Long Island Iced Tea. It has alcohol in it!" I say, chuckling, and driving the car out of the harbor.

She's quiet for a moment, thinking about the complications of alcohol in the iced tea.

"So, I'm drunk?" She asks, shaking her head.

"Just a little bit, but you'll be fine as soon as we are back home." I say, glancing at her in the glow of the passing street lights. Her head is resting against the windows, and I swear I can hear her humming a song from the musical, Annie.

"Who is Mikhaela, Max?" Ally asks, taking the wind out of my sails. That was a bit out or nowhere...

"She is my ex. We were together earlier in 2016." I give the short reply, hoping that would satisfy her.

We stop in front of my building, and Ally jumps out of the car.

"For an ex, she was really hands on with you. Explain that, Max." she states bluntly, walking into my building without me, leaving me in the parking lot.

I switch off my car, and follow her inside. It was late, and the night receptionist greeted me. Ally was probably already in the apartment, and I don't want to upset her any more.

I take the elevator, and jump out as soon as the doors open into my apartment. It's dead quiet, except the noise of a shower running. I walk to Ally's en suite bathroom, knocking on the door.

"Ally let me explain, please?" No answer.

"Alls, she wanted me back, and I told her to leave us alone!" The shower is turned off.

"Ally, please, I'm begging you, it was just a misun..." The door flies open, and I see Ally standing there in nothing but a towel.

"You promised you won't peek!" Ally pouted.

She takes a step closer to me, and I can smell her wet skin and her perfume.

I grab her waist, crashing my lips down on hers, tasting her soft lips. I feel her small body pressed against mine, sparks running through our veins. She bites my lower lip, breathing heavily.

"You're forgiven, Dutchman." Ally says in between kisses. She pulls away, and walks towards her wardrobe.

"Okay I'm undressing, this is your cue." She says, winking at me.

I walk to the door and close it behind me, letting out a huge sigh.

Oh, that body baby...

I go to my bedroom and fall down on my bed, staring at a photo of me at my first karting win. That's where everything started for me, on the karting track. I've never had anyone to share these victories with, and I really hope Ally is the one. I really, really do.

Suddenly, I feel something crawl over my legs, towards me. I look up, and see Ally climbing over my legs to lay down beside me. She has on that same Red Bull shirt I gave her in the hotel, and she's wearing only that...

"My room was lonely." She says after a while.

We lay in a few more moments of silence.

"Well, at least now mine isn't." I answer, smiling.

"We should get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be looong." I say, switching off the light. I can hear her yawn.

"No goodnight kiss?" She sounds disappointed.

"I don't even know where you are!" I chuckle.

"You'll know pretty soon..." I hear Ally say from beyond the darkness.

Oh boy.