Chapter 2

>chapter 2

I was putting on my pajamas, when the doorbell ring. I guess Carlos was here. I had told my brother that a friend was coming so he agreed to sleep over his girlfriend’s house. When I opened the door i did not expect to see Bri with Carlos. 

"Hey" Bri said

I hugged her so hard I have a feeling she couldn't breathe. "I have missed you so much" I cried onto her hair. "Me too now can u please let go", and that’s when I finally let go and hugged Carlos.

We decided on watching movies and eating popcorn and chips. We were current watching fast and furious.

"So guys i have an idea" I said half way through the movie

"And that idea is...?" Bri asked while Carlos just looked at with a face that screamed go on.

"I want to get revenge..."

"Revenge on who, you just moved back" Carlos said

"Revenge on those suckers who bullied me all throughout 6th and 7th grade."

"That was 5 years ago you have to let it go, they probably don't even remember"

"They might not remember but i remember perfectly being called names every single day and pretending like it was alright"

"It was five years ago Em everyone was immature 5 years ago" Bri argued

"Yeah your right everyone was immature but i dint remember ever being so immature that I had to bully people every single day for two years"

"She’s right" Carlos said looking at Bri.

"Fine then what’s you're plan" Bri said

"Well I want to get back at every single one of them"

"Alright doesn't sound so hard but you realize that some of them moved... Like a lot of them moved." Bri said

"Then I guess we'll just have to make a list of the people still remaining cause by what i hear the ones remaining were the worst" 

"I like your plan and everything but you have to realize some of the people have changed and matured.

"And some are still players and spoiled brats" i said

"Alright fine then show us your plan" Carlos said

I ran to my room and got the sheet of paper that I’ve been working on all morning and after school. I went back to where Carlos and Bri were and showed them the paper. Carlos grabbed it and read it aloud,

“Names- Sabrina, Ale, Alex, Will, Drake, Nathan, and Austin

1. Sabrina- steal her spot as head cheerleader

2. Alex- kiss him, date him

3. Ale- tell her Alex cheated on her

4. Will- tell everyone he's gay 

5. Drake- make him fall in love, break his heart

6. Nathan- tell everyone about his singing obsession

7. Austin- got a girl pregnant and made her move, tell everyone

And anyone else we find"

"These are good and all but some are a bit overboard" Bri said

"They did stuff that made me leave school if you don’t like it then just leave"

"Stop running and stop pushing people away god damn I’m trying to be your friend but guess what you’re doing pushing me away and I’m not leaving" Carlos screamed

I hugged him and whispered I’m sorry to him. After that we just fell asleep in the living room me and bri took the couch and Carlos too the love seat.

*

*

*

*

*

"GUYS WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE" my brother screamed. "We're up but stop screaming its only morning" Bri said back. 

We all got ready and got in my car. We arrived at school in about 10 minutes. There was some time before the bell rung so Bri and me decided to walk around. Since I was texting on my phone and not paying I attention I bumped into a hard chest and almost fell back until he grabbed my waist. "Whoa babe a bit clumsy maybe i should help you walk" he said with a wink, "thanks baby but I can walk just fine" I said "alright can i at least walk you to class" before responding I checked my phone for a text, it was Bri telling me that the guy i bumped into was Drake, with that knowledge I gave him a yes. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Ok well thanks I guess" i said

"Wait you can’t leave yet I need a goodbye kiss" he said turning his head. I kissed his cheek and went inside the room. After two miserable classes I went to lunch but going there It was my luck to bump into someone, someone I recognized too well, Sandra. She was wearing a cheerleader uniform so I decided to ask her when tryouts were. 

"Hey sorry, you mind telling me when cheer tryout are" I asked

"Oh so you think your good enough to be a cheerleader"

"I know I’m good enough"

"Oh well Sabrina and I will be the judge of that, tryout are next week Tuesday after school in the gym room."

"Alright see u there"

I walked to the lunch room and looked around for Carlos and Bri, but I couldn’t find any them instead I found Drake and he found me. He sent me a wink and waved his hand over. Since i couldn't find anyone else I decided to go sit with him and his friends, he still hung out with the same jock friends. 

"Hey" Drake greeted me

"Hi"

That was pretty much our whole conversation the whole lunch. I have no idea why it was so awkward, every time one of us would try talking we would just back down. 

After lunch I went to my last 2 classes and finally home.