😦😦😦😦6

Of course Marco was still quiet but he was less as he started to talk to the people he cared about more meaning Star, his Mother and Father, his friends, and Tom.
Tom started coming over to the Diaz's house to continue on checking the brunet and did a weekly check for razors and such. "So Tooommmm..... When are you going to asked Marco out again?!" Star asked as quickly as she could and slammed her hands on the table in the food court, Marco had left to gone to the restroom. "Gee, I don't know Star. I mean I really want to ask him but we've only rescued him like a few days ago. Besides, I've already tried but I couldn't find anywhere perfect to take him too." Tom whispered as he looked in the direction of the restrooms, realizing he was taking way too long. "You know what? I have the perfect date plan luckily for you! And all you have to do is take him around the town walking or whatever and take him somewhere to eat then take him somewhere to go sit and watch the Star!" She said with a giggle that caused the demon to roll his eyes. "Yeah. Ok, I'll do that. But, I'm going to go check on him. He's taking forever and I'm just going to a make sure no one else takes him once more." With that, he stood up and left as he could see some of the girls giving him looks but not the bad, weirded out looks but the good, in love look. Obviously Tom was uninterested considering he only wanted Marco but it felt nice to know people didn't give him weird looks. He was wearing a maroon sweater to cover up his horns which some humans would've been fine with, thinking they were fake but the others just would've hated it and thought that he was being childish and dressing up as a demon for fun or to mess with them. Tom made it to the door and tried to open it as he found out it was locked and used some magic to unlock it. He opened it to see Marco in front if a sink with a horror stricken face and sleeves rolled up, razor over a sliced up arm. Tom just hissed in annoyance and closed the door, locking it once more before leaning against it with a sigh. "Again Marco? Where'd you even get this from?" Tom asked as he grabbed the others arms and ripped the razor out his hold, putting it overhead as the boy who was shorter then him tried to jump up and grab it back. "Come on Tom! It's not that big of a deal! Just give it back and I'll stop, I promise!" The brunet said as he tried to climb onto the sink to get it but Tom pulled back from it so he wasn't in reach. "Yeah, that's what you told me that last time I caught you cutting yourself." Tom said but was suprised as the boy planted a kiss on his lips. "Just... Give it back Tom and I promise to stop." The brunet said with pleading eyes that turned sad as Tom made it disappear in flames, looking away. "Marco, I just can't seem to trust you in these types of situations. Marco, how can I tell you I believe you and I trust that you'll keep the promise of never cutting again when I keep catching you do it?" Tom asked as he jumped onto the sink and sat on it as he watched the brunet look at the ground. "I know Tom, and I'm really trying not to but.... I don't know, I just can't. It makes me feel better....." Marco said as he leaned next to Tom. "Well, tomorrow, I'm going to take you on a date tomorrow and see if that makes you feel better. And if it does, I really want you to stop. Deal?" Tom asked as he held out a hand that the boy was hesitant to shake. "Deal." Marco said with a sigh but his face became red soon after as Tom pulled him into a kiss. "Ok, let's ok. Star's going to get a little suspicious." Tom said and unlocked the door and walked out with the other after cleaning the bloody arm.
"Sooooo........ Did you ask him?" Star asked as she wiggled her eyebrows that caused them to laugh. "Yeah." Tom said with a nod that caused her to gasp. "Tom and Marco sitting in a-- Hmmpphh!" Her sentence was cut off as Marco put a hand over mouth to silence her as he looked at people giving them confused looks.
Tom knocked on the door wearing a suit, he was totally prepared and excited for the date. He backed up as he watched a brunet being pushed out the door and stumble forward. "Star!" They yelled as another voice came from inside. "Bye Marco! Have a great time with Tom! See you lovebirds soon!" With that, the door slammed shut as the brunet muttered. "Uhhh... Marco?" The confused demon asked as he tilted his head. "Oh! Uh Tom! Hi!" Marco said nervous with a blush. He was wearing a dress with black flats as he had long hair. "Star!" The brunet yelled as he kicked the door in frustration and glared at it in anger. "What's wrong Marco?!" A yell came from the girl's room as the two males looked up to it to see her sticking her head out with a large grin. "What's wrong?! Star! Are you serious?!" Marco yelled with a red face as he face palmed. "What?! Tom doesn't love it?! Oh well! I guess I'll have to change it so come back up and I'll redo it!" She yelled with a giggle as she watched the demon wrap an arm around the others waist. "No! It's perfect Star!" Tom yelled back and pulled Marco closer to him by his waist before walking away hearing Star in the background yelling in pure happiness and excitement.
"So Marco, where do you want to go?" Tom asked as his arm had still remain, not moving from its place since Tom set it a while ago. "I don't know. I guess wherever you wanna go." The brunet said with a sigh and shrugged. "Well then, let's go to some place to eat." Tom said before leading them into a restaurant that was dim with tables all over the place, some curtains covering some tables, waiters walking around, a podium in the front with an old guy. "Oh! Hello Sir, and what is your name?" The guy asked, talking directly to Tom who smiled. "My names Tom." He said that caused the man to smile widely and nod. "Ah yes! I know you now, you came earlier! Right this way! And for your pretty lady friend, take this. Another lady, a blonde, came in here and told me to tell you to give it to her this bracelet." The old man said, whispering the last two sentences. Tom just smile with a nod and took it before being led to a secluded table with a curtain surrounding it. "Hello, my names Adion and I'll be your waiter tonight. I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders." With that, the man was gone. Tom and Marco grabbed the menus and started to look through it until the demon tore his eyes away to look at the brunet. Marco wore a short dress that was mostly black but looked as if it had a red under skirt and red belt as the dress was sleeveless. Marco's brown hair seemed to land by his shoulders as it curled. He could see as the brunet continued to try and pull the dress down. "Tom, can you stop staring? I can see you, you know?" Marco said as the demon snapped out of his daze and looked back at the menu. "You look pretty." Tom said with a blush, feeling dumb. "Uh... Thanks." Marco said with a blush also and set down the menu. "Your welcome." Tom said with a nervous smile that Marco returned. The waiter returned and took their orders and left shortly. "You know, I've never really been on a date before." Tom said with a sigh. "Really? Me neither. Well sort of. I did go on a date with Jackie once after we realized Prom sucked. But that was the day that we fought Ludo again as he had a wand and that was the day he stole Glossarik and the book of spells or whatever." Marco said as he realized the demon was getting upset. "What's wrong?" The brunet asked worried as he got closer to the demon to look into his eyes. "It's just that Jackie girl. I keep hearing about her. She took you on your first date, she took your heart first, she took your first kiss. Its kind of annoying." Tom hissed as he hunched over the table, followed by the other. "This isn't much fun." They said at the same time that caused them to laugh and look at each other. "We should probably get out of here after we eat." Tom said as the other just nodded.
The two waited for a while so when the waiter returned, Marco had leaned himself against the demon who nuzzled himself into the other neck. "Your food." Adion said in a bored tone and set the things down before leaving them. The two ate before go back to the way they were before. "I want some dessert." Tom whispered into the others neck that caused him to shudder. "No, you already had dessert." Marco said and started to get up. "You said we'd leave after eating so let's go." With that, the demon reluctantly got up to follow the brunet out the restaurant and started to walk around the park before stopping to sit on a hill. They cuddled into each other and watched the stars for a while.
Star opened the door to see Tom giving her a nervous smile as his jacket was half way on, his shirt was messy as some of his buttons were undone and others were done in the wrong place, his tie was undone, and his hair was extremely messy. In his arms was a Marco that was soundly asleep, short hair messy as his long hair had disappeared thanks the demon, and his dress was wrinkled as Tom also held his shoes. "Toommmm.... Tell me you didn't." She whispered as she grabbed the brunet's shoes and threw them behind her before letting in the demon who quietly and carefully made his way upstairs. "I might've?" He said with a nervous chuckle. "Tom! You were only supposed to go on a date!" She whispered a yell as she opened up Marco's room door and watched as he set the other on the bed. "I know, I know but it was an accident I swear! Its just that one thing led to another and uh.... You know what I mean." Tom said as he leaned against the doorframe where Star stood with arms crossed and a disapproving look on her face. "Ok. I guess I'll go easy on you since you guys are so in love but this is kinda messed up Tom since this is only your first date. You can stay here the night ok?" She asked but let out a squeak and smile as the demon hugged her. "Thanks...Starship." She only laughed but tried to push him away. "Ok ok. But please get off me, you're all sweaty and I'm pretty sure not for a good reason." She said with a cringe that caused him to laugh before she left and he entered the room, closing the door.