A Normal Morning Gone Wrong

A/N: Here's the first chapter, hope you like. Vote and comment please.

-MILLY'S POV-

Monday Morning

My alarm goes off. Just the thought of going to school makes me not want to get out of bed, but then I think of how my day ones would feel. So I get out of bed go into the bathroom brush my teeth, and take a shower. Put on my grey boxers and black sports bra, walk over to my closet and take out my outfit.
Outfit:

Blue perry the platypus shirt

Black levis

Gold chain

Gold watch

Black and Blue Bred 11s

Perry the platypus snapback

Geek glasses

I look in the mirror, take a couple pics, then text my bestfriend Jaz.
Me- Bestfriend, you ready?

Jaz- Yeaa, I been ready just waiting on you. Hurry up !
Me- Iight , im bouta leave the crib and come pick you up.
Jaz- Hurry upp... I aint tryna be late.
Me- Ardd, keep calm and wait on me Lol
Jaz- Lol, ardd

I put my phone in my pocket, grab my keys and I.D then go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see a note from my mom saying she was working double shift today and she wont be home until 1am. Beside it was an envelope with money, I took it out and counted it. There was $250 in it. I put the money in my pocket, grabbed my car keys and walked to the garage, locking the door behind me and hopped into my Black and Silver Dodge Challenger. I turnt it on and pulled out my driveway, blasting All Me- Drake Ft. 2 Chainz and Big Sean. 10 mins later i'm at Jaz's house and honked the horn. She walked out and got in the car.
Jaz- Whats good, Mill ?
Me- Chillin, you know me
Jaz- OMG, Mir text me telling me her like me!!
Me- Jaz, he a player dont fall for it
Jaz- Millz, chill he not like that
Me- I know, Mir. He aint in for the relationship stuff, but look if you want to, then go ahead.

I dont want Jaz to talk to him, he a player and she's going to get her heartbroken. I care for her too much for that to happend. Yeah, if yall wondering, I like my bestfriend. What can I say, I just like her personality, and her smile showing her dimple. I'm a sucker for dimples. But she straight. Damn !.

-JAZ'S POV-

Damn, Mir really text me that. I'm too hype. But Milly bouta pick me up, she my bestfriend. She really cute. I think I like her, but i'm straight and I want Mir. I dont even know anymore, its overwhelming. I look out the window to see her at driveway. So I grab my bag , keys and purse and lock the door behind me. I got in the car, and told her what Mir text me, she didnt seem too happy about it. She was telling me how he's a player and just wants sex. I dont know somethings on her mind, i'll find out though. But for now i'll juat change the subject.
Me- So hows you and Alexis going?
Milly- I'm finna cut her off
Me- Why?
Milly- She just not my type, dont get me wrong she cute and she smart. But i'm feeling someone else though
Me- Who?
Milly- Chill, you'll find out soon
Me- You know I dont like secrets
Milly- I gotchu, Jaz just chill out.

-MILLY'S POV-

Damn, Jaz gotta chill, but i'm gonna have to tell her sooner or later. But how, plus I dont know how she's gonna react to it. Damn, this gonna be hard. We pull up to school, I park in the the student parking lot. We get out, I lock my car, I turn to see my bro Nell, flirting with some girl, as usual. Me and Jaz walk up to her as the girl walks away.
Me- Aye, Nell
Nell- Wassup, Bro. Hey, Jaz
Jaz- Hey , Nell. Have you seen my sister she left the house early this morning?
Nell- Yeah, I saw her earlier by the gym with her boyfriend
Jaz- Okay, thanks. I'm bouta text her.

Jaz goes off to text her sister.

-NELL'S POV-

Jaz always looking for her sister. Last time I saw Reba, she was woth her low-life boyfriend Reese. I really dont understand why she's with him. All he does is abuse her, use her and flirt with other girls. She needs to leave him plus me and him got beef after what he did to my little sister.

* Flashback *
Reese- Come on, baby. I'm outside
Ashley(Nell's little sister)- I'm coming, boo
Ashley gets dressed, and grabs her stuff and runs downstairs to the front door
Nell- Where you going ?!
Ashley- Out
Nell- Where ?!
Ashley- Reese's house
Nell- Dont do anything you'll regret
Ashley- You know, i'm not like half of them girls you be with Nell
Nell- Haha, very funny. Just be home, before mom gets off work.
Ashley- What time she gets off ?
Nell- 8pm, so be here by 7:30, 7:45 the latest. Ok?
Ashley- Yes, Nell
Ashley leaves and walks to Reese's Red Camaro she gets in and kisses him.
Ashley- Hey baby, where we going ?
Reese- Hey, bae. We going to my friend's house so I can get my game. Then back to my house to chill
Ashley- Great, I cant wait to spend time with you.
Reese starts the car, starts driving to his friend's house. 5 mins later they arrive.
Reese- Baby we might be a while, do you wanna come in.
Ashley- Yeah, sure
Reese calls his friend to open the door, they walk in.
Reese- Chris, this is my girl, Ashley. Ashley, this is my bro, Chris.
Both- Hey
Reese- I'll be back, I gotta use the bathroom.
Both- Okay
Reese leaves to use the bathroom, after using the bathroom he goes to Chris' room to get his PS3 and his games. After packing up his games and returning to to the living room to find Ashley tied up, half-naked being raped by Chris. He walks over to Ashley, pushes Chris out the way and unties Ashley.
Ashley- Baby, help, i'm scared
Reese- Dont be, I gotchu
Reese starts smiling devilishly, grabs the rope and reties Ashley.
Ashley- Reese, what are you doing ?
Reese- Shut up, you never give me any. So now imma just take it
Reese slaps Ashley across the face and begins beat her while Chris rapes her.
- 2 HOURS LATER -
Reese and Chris are fast asleep. Ashley struggles to free herself but eventually does. She gets dressed and calls 911. The police arrive within 5 mins and arrest Chris and Reese. Nell arrives just after the police to pick up Ashley.
* End Of Flashback *

Rees got 2 and a half years for rape and assault. Chris got 5 years for rape, possession of illegal drug, possession of unregistered weapons, assault of an officer and violation of probation. But Reese was never a good person to be around. I just hope Reba makes the right choice. Speaking of her, here she come now crying.
Nell- Jaz, here she come !

Jaz walks up to Reba, who is crying covering her face. Jaz moves Reba's hand to reveal Reba has a black eye, bloody nose and busted lip.
Reba- He hit me !!
Milly- Why ?
Reba- Ask him ?!

She says pointing to an angry Reese running at full speed toward their direction......

A/N: Thats the first chapter. Took me a little while but I got it done. So comment what you thinks going to happen next or what you want to happen next. Kik me ideas too.
Kik: _Millyonaire_
.... Milly Up & Out....