More Problems

-REESE'S POV -

Reba is starting to piss me off. I went to pick her up this morning and she wasn't even ready. When she finally got out the house, she was looking sloppy as ever but, I don't care she aint my girl. Well I call her my girl but she's not the only girl that be in my bed. She got in the car, and kissed me and told me she loves me I said it back emotionless. She didn't reply after, I just drove us to school in silence. When we got the school, we were walking into the gym then, we saw Nell. I can't stand her or her family, her little sister got me arrested and Nell got her friends on the inside to make my 2 1/2 years in jail hell. Once I got out I vowed to myself to piss her off anyway I could. So when I saw her I violently pushed Reba and called her Ashley. She was mad but she ain't do nothing. She just said wassup to Reba in a flirty way, then left. I pulled Reba into the locker room after that.

Me - Why are you flirting w/ her?
Reba - I wasn't flirting w/ her.
Me - Don't lie to me, I see the way she looks at you and how you look at her.
Reba - We're just friends, plus I got you I don't want no one else.
Me - I don't believe you, I want you to stop talking to that dyke.
Reba - Don't call her that.
Me - Or what ?
Reba - Idk, but don't call her that.
Me - Stop defending her, she's no good.
Reba - Atleast she never got locked up.
Me - What you say ?!
Reba - Nothing
Me - Didn't I tell you not to bring that up ?!
Reba - Reese I'm sorry
Me - You will be soon

I grab her and slam her against the locker. She begins to cry.

Me - Shut up Reba. Ain't shit for you to cry about.
Reba - Reese, please don't.

I grab her hair and slam her head against the locker, causing her nose and lip to bleed. I grab her by her throat and she begins to gasp for breath.

Reba - I... Can't... Breathe
Me - Shut up!!

I hit her straight in her face giving, her a black eye. Then swung again this time I missed and hit the locker causing my hand to hurt. I let go of her, she kicked me andd ran out the locker room, almost running into Mr. Nixon the basketball coach. She ran through the gym doors and kept running until she saw her sister Jaz, Milly and Nell. She ran up to them with her hands covering her face. Nell shouted to Jaz " Here she comes". When she got up to them, Jaz walked up to her and moved her hands revealing the bruises on her face.

Reba - He hit me !
Milly - Why?
Reba - Ask him!

She says pointing to me running up to them.

Milly & Jaz - Why you hit her ?
Me - She disrespected me.
Jaz - How ?
Reba - I brought up his past.
Me - Which I told you not to
Jaz - How did you end up talking bout it, I still don't understand why he hit you.
Reba - I was defending Nell, and said atleast Nell never got locked up, then he started hitting me.
Me - Just cause I said she ain't no good.
Nell - Why you still holding a grudge, it's in the past. Just let it slide.
Me - Back off, and stay out of this.
Nell - No, cause you bought up my name in this. If anyone should be mad it's Reba, she should be mad at herself for putting up with an abusive ass nigga like you.
Me - Shut up, you don't know about our relationship, stay out of it.
Nell - Shit, I know that you abusive as shit and you don't deserve her.
Me - I do

I move close to Nell and get in her face.

Reba - Reese, don't do it.
Me - Reba, move out the way.
Reba - No, you not gonna hit my friend.
Me - Why you still defending this dyke?
Nell - Don't call me no a dyke.
Me - Or what?
Nell - Just watch.
Reba - Reese, if you hit her, we over.
Me - You funny, you not gonna do it.
Reba - I will.
Nell - Bout time.
Me - Back off.