Chapter 28

"I love how everyone blew bubbles as we left." Becca says, laying across the seat of the limo, her head on Niall's lap, her wedding dress billowing around her.

He smiles, twirling her hair around his finger. "I think it's hilarious that Kara caught the bouquet and Adam caught the garter. The look on his face was priceless."

Becca laughs, "Was that a look of fear?"

"I'm not sure but Kara looked quite happy."

"She loves him so much. I hope she gets to marry Hot Adam, since I was lucky enough to marry Hot Niall."

He smirks. "You think I'm hot, do ya?"

"Mmm, very." She bites her lip.

Niall looks out the window, seeing that they've just pulled up to the house. "How about we go inside and you remind me just how hot you think I am?"

She sits up, whispering in his ear, "Do you think it will be different now that we're married?"

He grins as she tugs at his ear with her teeth. "It can't possibly get even better, can it?"

The driver opens the door.

"Let's find out." She says.

At the front door, Niall picks Becca up bridal style. "I've been dreaming of doing this since the day we met."

Becca grins, "Guys don't dream about things like this."

"We do when we've met the right girl. We just don't normally admit it." He carries her over the threshold, into their newest home, kissing her before setting her down.

"I'm not much of a romantic, but that did make my heart flutter." Becca smiles.

Niall pulls her in close. "Do I make your heart flutter often?"

"All the time, Irish."

"I'm not sure what it is you do to me, if it's my heart fluttering or maybe butterflies? I do know that every time I look at you, it causes quite a reaction inside me." Niall leans down, taking her bottom lip between his. As he moves in for her top lip, she grazes her teeth across his bottom lip.

"Mmm, how about we go upstairs, Mrs. Horan? I'd like to see what's under that wedding dress of yours."

She takes his hand, leading him up the stairs. In the bedroom, she directs him to sit at the end of the bed while she lights some candles. She returns to stand in front of him, turning until her back faces him. "A little help, please?"

Niall unweaves the red sash from her dress, tossing it onto the bed. "We can use that later."

Becca laughs. "I never should have let you watch 50 Shades of Grey."

Niall releases the last tiny button, placing soft kisses on her lower back.

She turns to face him, slowly pulling the dress down from her body and stepping out of it.

Niall's eyes begin at her beautiful face, moving down to the matching red and black, satin and lace bra and panties. The cleavage spilling over her bra was mostly concealed by her wedding dress.

The look of appreciation in his beautiful blue eyes gives her confidence.

"Holy crap, B."

She laughs. "I take it that means you like it?"

He smirks. "Hell yeah I like it. Get over here." Taking her hands, he pulls her in close. His hands move to her waist, then migrate down to her ass. "I can't believe you're all mine, Darling."

Becca begins to unbutton his shirt. "Even though I wouldn't admit it, I've been all yours since the day we met."

She removes his shirt and digs her nails into his shoulders as he kisses her chest, his tongue slipping under the fabric. Her hands move up to his recently cut hair. There's not as much to grip onto now, so instead she rakes her fingers through it as Niall removes her bra. Tossing it aside, his mouth continues to move over her chest, evoking loud moans from her.

With his mouth still on her, Niall slips his hand under the red and black fabric of her panties. As his fingers find her and she gasps.

Per usual, he knows just what to do to bring her to a frenzy. Bringing her close, then pulling her back, only to bring her back to the edge and over in a spectacular explosion. She cries out his name as she holds onto his shoulders for support.

Even as the waves of pleasure are still rippling through her body, Niall stands. He removes his pants and her panties. Taking her hand, he kisses it sweetly then leads her to the bed. Niall climbs in and she moves on top of him.

Becca runs her hands over his chest, moving against him, causing him to moan. She leans down to kiss him. Her lips on his is now a familiar, intimate place. Both exciting yet comforting at the same time.

Their patience has worn out and they join together, Niall grabbing her hips. Eyes locked on each other as she moves above him.

Niall's hands move from her hips up to her waist in a sweet, possessive way that thrills her. Knowing her husband desires her, loves her, cherishes her, makes him even more sexy.

Niall holds her protectively, flipping their bodies so that he's now on top.

Feeling so full of him, so happy, she runs her hand along his chiseled jawline, rubbing the whiskers now appearing there. "Mmm, I love you, Niall."

"And I love you, my beautiful bride."

Their rhythm speeds up and they both go over the edge, screaming out the other's name. Niall's lips are on hers as their bodies continue to shudder.

He pulls her into his arms. "Are those tears? You alright?" Niall asks, concerned.

"I just fall more and more in love with you everyday. When we connect like that, I just get overwhelmed by the feelings between us." Becca says, tracing circles on his chest with her finger.

"I know exactly what you mean, Darling."

They lay like that for awhile, her head on his chest, his arms holding her tight. She grins against his chest, sliding her hand down his stomach. "Ready, Hubby?"

Niall tickles her waist and she laughs as he flips them and hovers above her. "I thought you'd never ask, Wifey."