Chapter 22

Stepping out of the airport into the fresh air, Niall exclaims, "Ahh, I've missed that smell."

Becca furrows her brow, "It smells like cow poop."

Niall grins, "Yep."

Becca laughs, reaching for Niall's hand. "There's a special sparkle you get in your eyes when you're in Ireland."

He kisses her forehead. "That's not because I'm in Ireland, it's because I'm in Ireland with you."

She squeezes his hand. "I love you, Horan."

"Not much longer and I'll be able to call you that."

Becca grins. "I can't wait."

The driver loads their luggage as they climb in the back seat of the black Range Rover.

"So when are you going to tell me about this surprise?" Niall asks.

"I'm not going to tell you, I'm going to show you."

He smirks. "Oh." Pulling on the neckline of her shirt, he peeks inside.

She playfully slaps his hand, laughing. "Not that."

Niall feigns disappointment. "Damn."

"Maybe that can be part two of the surprise."

He grins, pulling Becca to him, kissing the top of her head. "You're the best, B."

They stay like that, her head resting on his shoulder, for the duration of the drive.

As they pull up outside the house, just outside of Dublin, Niall says, "You rented the same house we stayed at on our first trip."

Becca grins. "Not quite."

Niall takes the papers from her hand, looking them over. "You bought this house? But how?"

"I'm a resourceful girl and I've been saving up. This is your wedding present."

"That's incredible, B. I love it. Thank you."

Once inside the house, Niall notices that Becca has redecorated. He recognizes some of his favorite sports memorabilia and guitars gracing the walls. "It looks amazing, B. Feels like it belongs to us now."

Becca wraps her arms around his waist. "I couldn't let anyone else have this house. It's too special. This is where we made love for the first time."

Niall rubs his hands up and down her back, looking sweetly into her eyes. "I know it's not supposed to mean as much to a man. We're supposed to be like 'Yeah, I got lucky', but that first night with you, I knew I was making love to my future wife."

"Oh, Niall. You know I don't usually like the mushy stuff, but you got me with that one."

"I love you, B."

"I love you, Irish. Let's go check out the bedroom."

They climb the stairs and enter the bedroom holding hands, pausing together at the bed; memories of their first time together flooding them both.

Niall leads her to the balcony, laughing when he sees the table. "Wine and cookies, huh?"

Becca grins, "Just trying to recreate that first night." She flips the switch, bringing the hundreds of twinkle lights to life.

Niall snakes one arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. "I know you'll never admit it, but you're quite the romantic."

She lays a lone finger against her lips. "Shhh."

Niall's eyes grow dark with want, gently pushing her finger aside, his lips on hers.

Becca's hands move from his waist down to his ass, squeezing as their kiss deepens. Her only intention to be as close to him as possible.

His kisses trail down her neck as his hands reach for the hem of her shirt. Pulling it over her head and tossing it aside before she does the same to his. Her fingernails rake down his back as his lips return to hers. He takes his time with her top lip before taking her bottom lip between his then slipping his tongue in to meet hers. He moans as her teeth graze his tongue. Grabbing the back of her thighs, he lifts her to him. They continue to kiss as he carries her to the bed, laying her down then hovering above her. She helps him to remove his remaining clothes, admiring his perfect body.

Niall begins kissing her neck then slowly works his way down her body. Pausing at her chest, he removes her bra before continuing the kisses. Her happy moans only fuel him on as he trails kisses down her stomach to the black lace of her panties. She giggles as he teasingly pulls at them with his teeth. Her laughing comes to an abrupt stop though as he kisses her inner thighs before removing the black lace. The giggles turn to moans as she grabs onto his newly brunette hair with both hands, her back arching. As the pleasure ripples throughout her body, she cries out his name, her mind flashing back to the first time she did.

As he lays against her, skin to skin, she feels his now familiar rapid heartbeat, the beat matching her own. She looks into his sparkling eyes as he says with a wink, "I knew the moment I first saw you, you belonged with me."

She gasps as he enters her. They link fingers as their rhythm speeds up. Becca forces her eyes open, watching the sweet smile on his face as she comes undone turn to the ultimate look of pleasure as he releases.

Niall collapses beside her, pulling her into his arms. "Thank you for my wedding gift. Both part one and part two." He smirks.

Becca laughs. "I'm glad you're so happy with your gifts."

He leans in to kiss her. "Mmm, very happy. Let's go for part three."

She grins against his lips. "We should be working on wedding prep."

"We are, Babe. We're practicing for the honeymoon."

Becca smirks. "Practice makes perfect?"

Niall pulls her on top of him. "Mmm, let's find out."