Chapter 20

Becca opens her eyes, finding Niall already awake, watching her. "Happy Christmas, B."

She kisses him, "Merry Christmas, Niall."

"Ah geez, our kids are gonna be so screwed up. 'Mummy, Daddy, is it the backyard or the garden, is it Happy Christmas or Merry Christmas, is it parking lot or car park?'"

Becca laughs. "They'll have the best of both worlds."

"Or they'll just be confused as hell."

"I think we should live in Ireland when they're little so they'll have your adorable accent."

"You think my accent is adorable, do ya?"

"Very. Practically irresistible."

"Practically?"

Becca smirks. "Alright, it's irresistible."

Niall moves in close, his lips almost on hers. "Anything else about me that you aren't able to resist?"

"Maybe this." Her lips are on his as she reaches for his 'loaded gun'.

"Mmm, is this my Christmas present?"

She bites his bottom lip. "Mmmhmm."

He flips their bodies, so he's on top, climbing down her body. "You first."

She grips the sheets, already rumpled from last nights activities. Her other hand in his newly brunette hair as she comes undone.

"Need a moment?" He asks.

She smirks. "I'm always ready for you, Irish."

He leans down, his bare chest meeting hers, whispering huskily in her ear. "And I always want you."

After breakfast they sit around the tree in their pajamas like a couple of kids.

"You first, Irish." Becca hands Niall a package. "I made this for you."

He tears open the package with such excitement that her heart squeezes. Pulling the scarf she'd knitted for him from the box, his eyes light up. "I love it, B."

"Really?"

"Yes, Darling. It's perfect." He says as he wraps it around his neck before kissing her.

Reaching for a package under the tree, he hands it to her.

"You promised you wouldn't spend a lot on me." Becca says.

"I didn't, B. I made it." He grins, proudly.

"You did?" She opens the package. Inside is a photo album. "Niall, it's beautiful." The cover of the album looks like the bark on a tree. At the top it looks as though there is a carving on the tree. 'N+B'

Niall moves closer to her, so they can look through the book together. As they flip through the pages, Becca's heart swells. Along with the pictures, Niall has included mementos from their time together.

"Here's the ticket from the game when I first saw you. There's the menu from the restaurant we first went to; and that is the program from the charity event we attended."

Becca grins. "And this?"

Niall cackles. "That is the receipt from when I bought you."

Becca laughs. "Niall, I love this. I can't imagine a more perfect gift."

"I did good, then?" He winks.

"Oh, you did much better than good, Irish."

He smiles, "Are you talking about this morning in bed, or the album?"

She laughs. "Both, Horan. Definitely both."