SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS:

Titus Morgan had only three important things in his life. His friends, his mother and the wealth that he was trying so hard to own.

Worried by his friend's welfare, pressured by his father's constant reminder of the well-being of his mother and not to mention the dispute between him and his arrogant half-brother... he had a lot of things in his mind, a lot of plans and a lot of anger, he has no time for distraction like seeing his ex-girlfriend again after five long fucking years.

Titus knew that he should stay away from his ex. Why? Because he had a mission, darn it! But he just couldn't help himself. Five years later, he was still smitten with her, he still want to hold her, kiss her, touch her and fuck her. And no one can stop him. No one.

But things don't usually go according to what he wants, Titus knows that from experience. So when things started to go south with his ex, he knew he's in trouble. And it's the kind of trouble he wanted to avoid, especially now that he had important things to do than cuddle with her.

But even though his mind is shouting at him to move and do what he needs to do, his body won't let him. It wanted to stay rooted with the woman he hated and he wants more of her. And that 'more' includes hugs, kisses, emotions and a lot and lots of sex.

CECELIB | C.C.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT | R-18

COMPLETED