treinta y dos

Exams are over b l e s s
--

"Jimin." Jungkook spoke, attempting to find out if the older was fast asleep beside them, or if he had just closed his eyes for a moment. "Jimin, are you awake?"

Jimin stirred, groaning and tugging the blanket further over him. Jungkook and him had set up camp for the night as they made their way through a multitude of movies; trying to release any tension that still lasted in the relationship. Jungkook smiled as he watched Jimin snuggle further into the couch cushions. His hair looked so soft, his brown roots very prominent considering that he hadn't re-dyed his hair in months.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." Jungkook mumbled, leaning forward to kiss Jimin's nose just to make sure. The older would usually scrunch up his nose on reflex, but he didn't even flinch at Jungkook's action. The younger smiled, reaching out to intertwine their fingers. "God.. I've been such a dick to you haven't I?"

He watched observed Jimin's parted lips, rosy cheeks, and long lashes resting against his face. He was so lucky. "Jimin... I wish I hadn't shut you down completely that night, because it forced a wedge between us. Why it's so hard for me to say three words... I'm not sure." He paused. "But when I do say them, I'm going to mean them."

Jungkook pulled the blanket further over Jimin's shoulders, hoping that the older was warm as he slept. He truly thought then, about how much he and Jimin had gone through in such a short amount of time. They had met each other over half a year ago. But they had gotten together, and then fought, then got together again, and fought again. And here they were, together yet again.

Jungkook hoped that this was the last time they would have to try and repair things between them. "I'm so glad that you're still here. You... You make my life so much brighter, and I'm just not as happy when you're not here. I don't know why it's so hard for me to say this when you're not asleep."

He brushed a few pieces of hair out of Jimin's eyes. "I don't know why I'm so scared. I shouldn't be, because you've already shown me that you feel the same way about me."

Jimin stirred in his sleep, causing Jungkook's eyes to widen slightly and close his mouth quickly. He breathed out a sigh of relief when Jimin merely adjusted his position, smiling when the older's head rested against his shoulder.

"Park Jimin.." He whispered, pressing a kiss to the crown of Jimin's head. "You know what? I think I do love you."

He felt a weight lift off of his shoulders by merely saying the words with Jimin in his presence. Although the blonde couldn't hear him, he was still so happy that he was able to say the words without them getting caught in his throat. And the way that his heart swelled as he said the words, he knew that there was nothing but truth to them.

He had never felt this way about someone before. Not for his first girlfriend, or his second (or third, fourth, and fifth). He never felt like this about Mina either, which was probably why he felt so scared in the beginning.

He had never truly felt love towards another before, so when he did with Jimin, it knocked him off of his feet.

He wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulder, feeling the older snuggle further into him as he did this. "Jimin-Hyung." He whispered into Jimin's ear, shaking the older softly. "Jimin-Hyung, wake up."

"Stop talking Jungkook I'm trying to sleep." Jimin mumbled, not bothering to open his eyes and reaching up blindly to place his hand over Jungkook's mouth.

"Jimin." Jungkook laughed, moving Jimin's hand away and intertwining their fingers. "We should move to my bed, there's hardly any room on here."

"I'm comfortable." Jimin sighed, cracking open one of his eyes to look up at Jungkook. "What's the issue?"

The younger laughed, running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"The issue is that you're taking up two thirds of the couch, and I'm nearly falling off of it." Jungkook chuckled, Jimin shrugging as his lips curled up into a smirk

"That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem." He laughed, Jungkook flicking the older's head playfully in response. "If I'm getting up, you're carrying me."

Jungkook shrugged, hooking one of his arms underneath Jimin's arm, and reaching down to hook his one under Jimin's legs.

"I've done it before, I'll do it again." He laughed, standing up and pulling the older up with him. Jimin yelped softly as Jungkook picked him up bridal style, scrambling to wrap his arms around the younger's neck.

Jungkook laughed, kissing Jimin's forehead softly as he began walking towards his bedroom. After he had confessed so quietly to the older male while he was sleeping, he just felt so much... brighter. Although Jimin didn't know yet, Jungkook knew that he would be able to say it when he wasn't sleeping.

Not yet, it wasn't the right time just yet, but soon for sure.

He wanted to let Jimin know that he wasn't playing around. He was serious enough, and sure enough about his feelings now that he would be able to voice them.

"Want to borrow something, or are you sleeping in skinny jeans?" Jungkook asked, chucking softly as he lay Jimin down in his bed.

Jimin thought for a moment, before sitting up and shaking his head. He smiled softly before tugging his shirt over his head. He threw his shirt on the floor, before unbuttoning his jeans and tugging them off. This left him in only his boxers, before he lay back down and snuggled into Jungkook's blankets.

"I think I'm alright." He spoke, Jungkook raising an eyebrow and laughing as he walked over to the other end of the bed. He tugged off his own shirt, leaving him in only his sweatpants as he climbed in his bed next to Jimin.

He wrapped his arms around the older, pulling Jimin close to them so that his boyfriend's back was flush with his chest.

"Goodnight Jimin." He whispered, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

Jimin smiled, intertwining his fingers with Jungkook's and closing his eyes.

"Goodnight Jungkook." He responded, pausing before speaking his next words. "I love you."

Jimin's smile only grew as Jungkook held him tighter, the younger nuzzling his face into the crook of Jimin's neck. It was a complete change to how Jungkook first reacted to the words.

And Jimin thought then, that just maybe, Jungkook loved him too.

--
a/n:
Hey guys this book is ending like r e a l l y soon but don't fret! As per usual, when one of my books ends you better believe that I've got another to publish.

It's called "Burnt", it's a JiKook as well, and the intro should be published as you're reading this so :)

- Charlie :)