seis

I want cheetos
--
"So, I'm guessing you took up my suggestion of letting some Park Jimin into your life?"

Jungkook frowned as he poured himself a bowl of Cheerios. He had just gotten out of the shower, definitely needing it considering that he fell asleep the night before without cleaning up from his.. Activities.

"What? No." He lied, looking to Yoongi and scowling. "Why do you say that?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"The walls aren't soundproof Kook." He laughed. "So tell me, glad you listened to me?"

The frown stayed on Jungkook's face as he ate a spoonful of his cereal, walking to the living room. He sat on the couch, water dripping off of his still bare torso.

"Just because I might've jacked off doesn't mean that I was watching anything related to Jimin. I wasn't." More lies. He didn't want to tell Yoongi the events of last night because he knew for a fact that the older would through the whole 'I knew you weren't straight!' At him. Jungkook was still pretty confused himself, he had always thought that he was attracted to women and women only. So then how did he get so turned on by Jimin?

"Might've jacked off." Yoongi laughed following Jungkook into the living room and sitting down next to him. "Jungkook when you have a go at it, everyone knows. You're probably one of the best in your company because your moans are so damn loud."

"Whoops." Was the only comment Jungkook had on the matter, shovelling Cheerios into his mouth as he became engrossed in the baking competition that was playing on the TV in front of them.

"But anyway, that girl from my work? I told her that you were free today at one so, you've got a date Kook." Yoongi stated, leaning back and smirking at something on his phone.

Jungkook's eyes widened, nearly choking on a Cheerio he swallowed too fast and looked over at the older.

"You got me a date with Mina?" He asked, all questions about his sexuality leaving his mind as he thought about the alluring brunette who worked at the desk next to Yoongi at the older's work.

Yoongi nodded, pulling out his phone and snapping a discrete photo of the younger's shocked expression. "I saw that!" Alright, maybe not all that discrete.

"I'm gonna send it to Mina." The older laughed, opening up the messages he had with the girl and composing a new message.

"No don't!" Jungkook whined, leaning over to try and snatch Yoongi's phone away from him. "Hyung I don't even have a shirt on."

"Exactly." Yoongi smirked, captioning the photo with 'This was his face when I told him he had a date with you." Before hitting send.

"I hate you." Jungkook huffed, finishing his cereal and leaving the bowl on the living room table. "I'm going to go get dressed." He spoke before leaving to his bedroom.

Yoongi nodded, grinning as Mina answered his message.

"Mina says that you're hot!"

"I know I am!"

--

"You look uh... Really nice."

Jungkook smiled as he met Mina at the spot the had agreed on, eyes taking in the sight in front of him. Her hair was down, bangs framing her face as she smiled. A black crop top hugged her figure, denim shorts and a flannel completing the look.

"Thank you." She smiled, walking beside Jungkook down the sidewalk hair blowing in the wind as she spared glances at him. "You look nice as well. You have every time I've seen you."