thirty five

'No- Ha! Stop it!' I shift inbetween giggles.

'Say I win' he offers and i shake my head.

'Noo!' I shout inbetween laughs as his hands shift around my hips.

'More tickling then..' he says smirking.

'Ok okay, you win!' i gasp

He laughs and holds up his hands fist pumping the air.

'I hate you'

'you love me' he says sticking out his tounge and i roll my eyes.

'Get off me fat ass' i say and he shakes his head, throwing his other leg over mine.

Towering above me, he chuckles as he rocks his hips into mine.

'you're so mean to me' I laugh throwing my head back, he smirks and nuzzles his head in my neck.

'you love me' he growls kissing my neck.

'i dont!' I protest as he begins nibbling at the skin down my neck.

'say you do' he says and i shake my head hitting his arm.

'say it' he repeats wrapping his arm securly around me.

'fine, i love you' I groan and he smirks leaning down to meet my lips again.

I brush my hand through his hair and laugh before hearing the door slam shut.

'Laura!' I hear a familar voice shout.

'Fuck' i mutter before looking up and seeing Cameron and Michael burst out laughing.

I groan rolling off of Ash and tug some hair behind my ear.

'Um hey?' I mumble and Cameron smirks while i hear Ashton groan behind me.

'I only get a hey?' he asks and i grin running upto him and hugging him.

'I missed you' I mumble and he chuckles.

'good i missed you too. Gonna show me the rest of your place, or you gonna show Ashton first?' he jokes and Michael high fives him while i roll my eyes.

I pull down my sleeves and blush feeling Ashton stand behind me..

'Wheres Chloe?' I grin and he laughs.

'Toilet.' Michael chuckles.

I laugh and her voice getting louder and louder. 'Your bathroom smells so good like seriously, Michael i thought it'd stink with you- Laura!' She says and hugs me. I laugh and hug her back.

'Michael, take their bags upstairs!' I tell him and he rolls his eyes picking up Chloe's while Cameron follows him with his own. 

'I was planning to until we saw you two making babies.' He mutters and he chuckles to himself walking to the spare room.

'Right, I'll go pick up the boys, won't be long baby' Ash says peckibg my lips.

'Take Finn?' I ask and he groans.

'I was gonna take the car' he frowns

'Please, he hasnt been out today' I say pouting and he groans in defeat and takes the lead walking out the door with Finn.

'Um the other are coming round?' Chloe asks and I nod confused.

'Film night, seen as you guys are here. It's okay they're coming round right?' I say and she nods,

'Yeah of course, they're just all really hot, i couldve had some warning,' She says and i roll my eyes.

'Talking about me ladies?' Cameron says entering the room and i laugh hitting his arm. 'I'm sorry about you walking in on that.' I say and he smiles.