seven

I can't say that I have ever believed in fate, or luck. It's silly really, you'll never know what the future brings.

People tend to plan out their future, their perfect life. Yet, they have no idea what could be around the corner.

Like with me for example, one day my parents were alive the next they weren't. I don't talk about it much, when i do i just cry endlessly.

A lot of people don't know i was in the crash with them. Only my family back in England, Michael, his parents, and Lucy. {My friend, from high school, i see her when i can}

Today, is the anniversary of their death. I shudder at the thought of me in that car. My parents dead bodies in the front seats.

I remember screaming and someone calling an ambulance. But it was pointless I knew they were gone.

I kissed their cheeks, and wrapped my dads arm around my shoulder, waiting until the ambulance came.

I had a cut on my forhead that was it. As soon as everyone found out I was moved in temporarily with Michael and his family.

His parents were very good friends with mine, so they felt responsible of me.

At the time I was 15 and Michael was 16. I stayed at their home for 3 months, until my birthday. Then me and Michael bought an apartment.

{idk if you can actually get an aprtment at that age, but I'm saying you can.}

I am currently sprawled out on the sofa watching white chicks. Michael has a band meeting with their manager. He says once he's done he'll come watch films with me, but i don't mind the band is really serious. Especially after they toured with HotChelleRae last year.

I've never been to any of the boys gigs but I never had chance to be fair. As they were travelling everywhere and i was busy with work, and wasn't up for travelling at the time.

'Laura, wakey wakey'

I groaned rolling over and hugging my pillow. I opened my eyes slightly, and sigh.

'Hey sleepy head' Michael chuckles and i blink a couple times. 'Hey' i mumble and he grins.

'Sorry i left you alone yesterday, I fell asleep at Luke's after celebrating.' he chuckles sitting up straight.

'Celebrating?' i ask confused, and he grins.

'Yeah, we have amazing news. That's why the boys are coming over later. And it's half two now and they're over at 6, so you'll be fine.' he says standing up.

'HALF TWO?! I spelt half the day, i haven't moved from this sofa for nearly two days straight!' i complain then laugh.

'Wow I'm lazy, go me!' i shout standing up. He laughs, 'wanna play zombies?' he offers and i nod grabbing a remote.

✌ 

I slump down next to Ash and Michael on the sofa. Luke and Calum sittin infront of us.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and waited for the boys to explain.

'So as you know, we celebrated last night with friends and family, and seen as Michael said you were busy last night we decided to tell you tonight' Luke started and i nodded.

'Well go on then, what's the big news?' i say sipping my drink.

'Well, we are..' Ashton starts and looks at the other boys who burst out laughing.

'I thought you'd carry on' he says chuckling looking at Calum.

'Just tell me!' i say slapping Ashton's arm. He grinned down at me and looked over at the other boys.

'We're going on tour with ONE DIRECTION!' Ashton exclaims.

My eyes widen and i choke on my drink. I cough swallowing my drink.

'One direction? The one direction?' i ask slowly.

They laugh, 'Yes the One Direction, Louis found us on youtube. And we're going to be supporting them.' Michael explains smiling.

My mouth drops open, 'Oh my god. This is amazing!' I shout and side hug Michael.

I then hug the others and Ashton holds my hand.

I send him a questioning look, and he smiled 'We also wanted you to come with us..' he says and I stare at him like a mad man.

'Wh-what?' i mutter, I look at the other boys who are grinning widely at me.

'I can't, i have work and stuff' I say and lean my head back on the sofa

'Work and stuff? I talked to Gina, she says she'll just have to find someone to replace you. She says it's okay, you can go back to work when you get back. ' Michael explains.

'How long is it for?' I ask still unsure.

'6 months, but we get breaks.' Luke explains.

I shrug, 'I don't know, what would i do? I mean i can't just tag along' i mumble, eating the last slice of pizza.

'You can entertain us when we're bored.' Calum says.

'Make us food if we're hungry' Michael chuckles.

'Help us when we have no idea what to wear' Luke says laughing.

And i laugh, 'And you can cuddle with me when I'm lonely' Ashton whispers in my ear.

I blush and cough awkwardly, making sure the other boys didn't hear him.

'Well, will you come?' Asks Calum and I sigh.

'Fine! Fine, I'll come!' I say hiding my excitment.

"YAAY!' Luke shouts and jumps up.

'HELL YEAH!' Calum screams and jumps on my lap.

I chuckle and turn to Ashton who was smiling widely. 'Can't wait' he mouthed and i blushed looking away.

I really can't wait.