twelve

'LOSER!' Michael shouts jumping up pointing at Tom.

Tom laughs hitting his arm, as Calum joins them.

'Where's Ash?' I asks Luke who passes me a drink.

he shrugs sipping his coke, 'He went in there' pointing to one of the bedrooms.

I look back at the boys then walk towards the room. I gently knock on the door then open it poking my head inside.

'Ashton?' I say entering the room. He looks up from his laptop and smiles before turning back to it.

'Why don't you join us? It was your idea for us all to hangout' I point out sitting down next to him.

'Yeah, but I wasn't the one to invite him.' he mumbles.

I roll my eyes putting my drink down on the bedside table,

'What is your problem with him anyway?'

'I don't have a problem with the guy, he's just annoying' He groans.

I poke his cheek laughing, 'I like grumpy Ashton, he's funny' I joke.

He giggles, I love his laugh:3

'What are you doing?' he asks looking at me weirdly.

I shrug and he laughs taking my hands and rolling himself onto his back. He tugged me towards him and i grinned sitting on his lap.

He sits up, letting go of my hands and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

'you're so beautiful' he whispered and i feel my cheeks heat up, and he smirks.

'I love it when you blush' he says chuckling.

His hands go to my waist, and again start making circles with his fingers.

Again, goosebumps rush down my body. And he grins, I brush my hand through his hair and let a giggle escape my mouth.

I ruffle his hair again, and it's at this point I realise how close we are.

'What are you thinking about?' Ashton whispers searching my eyes.

I shrug, 'This'

He strokes my cheek bringing our faces closer, 'Don't think, just go with it' he whispered.

I feel his lips slowly hover over mine, they brush against each other softly.

'GUYS THOMAS IS GOING COME SAY BYE' Calum shouts and we both lean back.

Ashton groans shutting his eyes, I sigh and step off his lap kneeling down next to him.

'Ashton I-'

'Just go' he says

I sigh again and stand up leaving the room.

I walk Tom to the door and sigh.

'You alright?' he asks clearly confused.

'Yeah, yeah fine' I assure him.

'I hardly saw you tonight' he sighs, and shuffle awkwardly.

'yeah, sorry about that.'

'It's okay, well I should go, I'll see you soon yeah?' he says grabbing his jacket.

I nod and smile hugging him, I lean in quickly to peck his cheek when I feel his lips come in contact with mine.

I jump back in shock, 'Thomas what the hell?!' I spit at him.