seventeen

__ Michael POV __

I point the camera towards them and laugh. 'Here come the love birds'

'Shut up!' Laura says hiding her face in Ashton's chest.

I chuckle turning the camera towards me, 'Now we're gonna go to the games store, then get some food!' I cheer and hear Ashton chuckle behind me.

I pass the camera to Ashton who follows me into the games store.

'Michael's home' Ashton says simply laughing at the end.

'i need this' Luke says hugging a game. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the 'new in' section.

After a few minutes of looking I'd picked out several games and walked to the counter.

___ LAURA POV ___

'Of course' I say taking the phone and snapping a picture.

'Thank you so much!' She exclaimed and I nodded, it wasn't that big of a gesture.

'Can you follow our twitters?' The other girl asked the boys and they all nodded.

After writing down their names hey hugged the boyd again then smiled at me.

'Please follow us too, Laura!' One of them says and i shrug, nodding.

I take out the camera and record them a second smiling then turn it back to me, we met some lovely fans while shopping, woop!' I said and laughed at myself.

Ashton wrapped an arm around my wait tugging me towards him and i giggle.

I then switch off the camera again and place it in my bag.

After hugging us all once more the girls wave walking the opposite way.

'Aw they were cute' Michael chuckles and I agree nodding.

'I'm tired now' I groan leaning on Ashton. 'Aw' Calum says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

I pass the camera to Luke and he carries on recording him and the boys while we walk home.

'PIZZA!' the boys shout and I laugh shoving a slice in my mouth smiling at the camera Luke was pointing at me.

'Don't you look adorable' Ashton said wiping tomato sauce from my cheek.

I laugh rolling my eyes and peck his cheek standing up and walking into the kitchen for a drink.

'So you two finally got together ey?' Michael says following me into the kitchen.

I chuckle and open the fridge grabbing a can.

'Yeah, but I'm worried.' I say opening my drink slowly.

'About?'

'The fans.' I sigh frowning.

'They like you though' he says furrowig his eyebrows.

'Yeah some of them do, and they'll go ape shit on me when they find out about, "Lashton" ' I say rolling me eyes.

And he pats my shoulder, 'Honestly it will be fine.' he says smiling and I nod giving him a quick hug and walking back into the living room.

Around an hour later of lazing around and watching TV, we realised it was getting late so decided to "hit the hay".

'Say bye guys' i say shoving the camera in their faces. They laugh and all say bye and I turn it around waving then turning it off.

I laugh to myself then put the camera away. 'We can edit that tomorrow then upload it that night' Luke says grinning.

I agree, and watch the boys walk off, 'You're not gonna make me share a bed with Calum again are you?' I hear Ashton say behind me.

'Hmm, I don't know.' I say laughing.

'He always kicks me, the moody git.' He mumbles and I laugh.

'Fine, you can sleep with me but no funny buisness tonight' I say and he smirks.

'Maybe another night though?'

I roll my eyes and lead him into the bedroom. I get changed in the bathroom then crawl into the bed.

I hear Ashton chuckle and flick off the lights. Moments later I feel his presence next to me,  and his hot breath on my neck.

'Goodnight beautiful' he whispers before kissing my lips softly but slowly.

He pulls away noticing my desperation in the kiss.

'Hey, no funny buisness tonight' he says and i can imagine the smirk on his face.

I hit his chest and peck his lips again before dropping my head onto his chest and shutting my eyes, drifting to sleep listening to him quietly humming 'Beside you'.