one

{I've changed my last name bc yeah}

  'You're buying the pizza.' Says Michael, pointing at me. 

I groan, 'Mike-y' I cross my arms over my chest, 'I bought it yesterday' i told him.

'Yes, but you lost at zombies' he chuckled. I frowned, 'fine, i guess i just won't come to band practice with you later..' I said taunting him.

'Gaah, fine, i'll get the pizza, but you HAVE to come to band practice, I've been wanting you to meet Ash and Luke for so long.' he mumbled.

'Yay' i said clapping, 'I'll deffinetly come, Calum's really nice, so I'm guessing the others will be too.' i finished.

Mike chuckled and rolled over on the sofa, 'Get up, or no pizza.' i told him, and he groaned getting up.

I guess i should tell you who i am.  

I'm Laura Horton, I'm 17, and best friends with Michael Clifford. By best friends, i mean we're like siblings, i even live with him...

We share an apartment, as a couple years ago both my parents died in a car crash, and he was moving out of his home, and we both decided to buy an apartment together.

Mikey and me have known each other since we were both 2. We've always been best friends, and before you start making a ship name, no we've never seen each other in that kind of way, and never will.

I am technically British, but seen as i moved to australlia when i was 2, i have an aussie accent.

'Yo ugly, what topping you want?' Mike asked holding his phone against his ear. 'Ham& Mushroom' i said being taken away from my thoughts.

'I can't believe they're the only toppings you like. You're such a fussy eater..' he mumbled, i chuckled. 

'You've only just noticed?' i say sarcastically.

He's right I'm a really fussy eater, yet foods i do like, i love. And i never stop eating...

After he ordered the Pizzas he threw the phone at me and i caught it in one hand. 'HELL YEAH!' I shouted.

He rolled his eyes at me, and i said 'I'm gonna go get changed, once the pizza gets here we can have it then go to your precious band practice, okay?'

He nodded grinning, I junped off the sofa and went into my room. 

I quickly changed into to some light blue skinny jeans, that were rolled up to my ankles, with a black crop top.

I then took my hair out of its messy bun and straightened it. After burning myself many times, i finished by adding some mascara to my lashes just in time for Mikey to shout me for the pizza.

I joined him back in the livingroom, and shovelled the pizza down, before asking Mikey if he was ready to go.

'Eager? Thought you didnt want to come?' he asked wiggling his eyebrows as we left the flat.

I rolled my eyes. That was true, i had been acting like i wasnt bothered about meeting the other boys. When i honestly really wanted to meet them i'd just been putting it off cause i was nervous i guess...

Shoving my phone in my pocket i sighed after walking for a while and stopping outside a nice house.

'Come on then' Mikey said dragging me inside, 'Boys, we're here...' he shouted, and i gulped preparing myself to meet them...