Knight info

Hey, guys! I know I haven't posted in awhile but I've been busy with stuff related to college and I also got a lot of work thrown on me after winter break so I was navigating through that stuff for a little bit. I know last chapter I said I would post another chapter to this book but I've ultimately decided not to do that because it leaves room for me to do what I wanted in that chapter for the third book. As you can see the title of this is Knight which is what the third book in the series is called! I'm so excited to continue writing for season 3, it's going to be a blast! Also, The 100 comes back on in a couple of days and I'm so freaking excited!

But anyways, thank you all so much for reading and for wanting to continue reading, it means so much to me. I loved writing Castle and I love seeing all your comments on each chapter, they make my day and sometimes make me laugh.

The first chapter for Knight is now up so make sure to go to my page and start reading! I'll be updating soon and it feels good to be back! I love you all so much and thank you for all your support once again.

Much love, xoxo.

Knight description:

He wasn't my king, he was my knight, trying to protect me but instead all he did was hurt me. In the end, he destroyed our kingdom as I had to watch it burn to the ground and watch everyone I love fade away into the smoke with it. My king no longer, my knight no longer, my castle no longer.

You guys are in for a wild ride.