14.

"Personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away."

-Stiles Stilinski

14.

Octavia and I have been standing guard for a good hour or two now, the sun was now out of sight and in its place was the bright light of the moon. So far we haven't seen anything and we even split up at one point to cover more ground but nothing. I didn't want to find anything or anyone but standing here was getting boring.

"Do you think this truce is a smart move?" Octavia asks as we walk closer to the village since we wondered off so far.

"I dont know, Octavia. It could be but so far we haven't done anything to help our friends with this truce. Bellamy is trying but there is only so much he can do from in there without getting caught." I sigh as we stop walking once we get close to the village. I turn around and face the dark woods again as she does the same.

"I think it's extremely relieving. Now we don't have to worry about them and we can put all of our attention on getting our friends out." She tells me. I nod at her words, she's right. If the grounders were still our enemy then we would have to worry about them and the mountain men. I guess it is a smart and strategic move, it takes weight off our shoulders.

Leaves rustling and footsteps break me out of my thoughts. I quickly hold my sword up to defend myself. Octavia looks around and when the figure makes him self known I almost charge at him because I can't see but when he comes closer I notice it's just Lincoln. I sigh and set my sword down.

"It's just me." He says.

"What are you doing?" Octavia asks him as he comes closer to us.

"Kane told me they don't know where Clarke and Lexa are. Some of us came out here to look, you haven't seen them?" Lincoln asks.

"No, wasn't she suppose to be talking to Lexa about the plans for mount weather in Lexas quarters?" I ask the tall man.

"Yes, but they aren't there anymore." Lincoln explains.

"Well we haven't seen-" Octavia is cut off when a loud rumbling sound echoes through the woods.

"What the..." I look up toward the sky and see something fiery and orange coming our way, I don't realize what it is until Lincoln tells us to run. We barely get a couple feet before the missile hits the village and we're getting thrown in the air from the force.

My back hit a tree and then I hit the ground. Once I hit the ground I couldn't breathe because of the impact on the tree. I gasped for breaths and then I felt something warm trickling down the side of my face. Blood. My ears were ringing and I could faintly hear screams and cries, I could hear the crackle of the fire as well but it was all foggy. A pain seared up in my thigh and I look down to see my own sword had cut me when I hit the ground. The blood was seeping through my jeans and I groaned once I touched it. My breaths were still short and it seemed like it was getting harder to breathe the more screams I heard. Focus Taylor. Think of something and just focus on that. Breathe. Bellamy came to mind. I pictured him in front of me like the time I thought my father was dead.

Breathe, Taylor. I'm right here.

I soaked in the voice I knew wasn't there.

I'm here, princess. You're okay, I'm right here with you.

I started to take deep breaths.

That's it, just breathe, baby.

I sighed and closed my eyes, it worked.