13.

"Love is a poison. A sweet poison, yes. But it will kill you all the same."

-Cersei Lannister

13.

Sleeping without Bellamy was weird. I kept turning over to stare at his side of the bed almost as if he would be there lying right next to me. I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning the whole night wondering what happened to him or what is happening to him... or if he could be dead. These thoughts wouldn't go away, I barely got more than three hours worth of sleep. It's only been a day and I miss him like crazy.

"Any word from, Bellamy?" I ask Raven as I enter the engineering room.

"No." She shakes her head and sends me a sad smile. Worry floods into my stomach but before i could let it consume me Raven speaks, "It's only been a day, T. Give it time, give him time."

I nod, she's right.

Suddenly the door is being pushed open, "Clarke and Abby are back with a mountain man." Wick says as he stands at the entrance. My eyes widen. I want to go so bad but if Bellamy contacts us I want to be the one here to answer him.

"Go, Raven. I'll stay with the radio." I tell her, she nods and follows Wick out and closes the door behind them. In the meantime I sit on the table and wait.

An hour passes until Raven comes back in. I've been drawing on the glass board in the room to occupy myself but it was starting to get boring.

"Whats happening?" I ask her.

"Well Clarke is being a bitch."

"What else is new." I mutter. Raven laughs lightly and closes the door.

"The man had to be put in a sealed air lock. The radition could kill him I had to make the lock. Now they can run tests on his blood and question him." Raven tells me as she sits down on the chair by the table with the radio.

"Did anyone ever tell you how smart you are?" I ask her.

"Once or twice." She teases and I laugh.

We're interrupted once more when Clarke walks in, "we're too late. They're already bleeding them. It's over." Clarke says. My heart stops at her words.

"It can't be over." I tell her while Raven talks, "No."

"You dont get to give up, Clarke. You killed Finn and I didn't give up. I'm building a damn tone generator, do your job." Rave says.

"What is my job?" Clarke yells at the girl.

"I dont know, to come up with something." Raven fires back.

"I have tried." Clarke says. Raven goes to yell again but a noise from the radio sounds.

"Camp Jaha, this is mount weather. Anyone read me?"

Bellamy.

I reach for the radio and grab it but before I can talk into it it gets snatched out of my hands from Clarke. I clench my jaw and try to control myself from saying or doing anything stupid. I look to Raven and she shakes her head at Clarke.

"Bellamy?" Clarke talks into it.

"Clarke?"

"Are you alright?" Clarke asks him. Well at least she's concerned.

"I'm fine. But thats it for the good news." I wait for why there isn't any more good news. I'm so glad he's okay though.

"We have to talk fast. Something has changed. Jasper, Monty, everyone is locked in the dorm." He explains. I feel like my heart stops when he says Monty and Jaspers name.