Rejection

~Make sure to vote up~

You softly hummed as you sketched a picture of your recent finding. You had found a ancient gold coin, and you wanted to draw it before stashing it away in your treasure box, one of Gundham's hamsters jumped into your desk, What is it Jum-P? The hamster squealed, and you looked up, and of course it's owner was standing right there, Oh hey Gundham what's up?
Fwahahaha fiend! What are you drawing?
I found this ancient coin on one of my adventures and I want to sketch it, I sketch it in this book then put the treasure in here. Oh, I also sketch animals in here that I see as well. Do you wanna see Gundham?
I-I'd like that. You let Gundham look through your notebook, as he had the cutest smile on his face. You relaxed and hummed a song, Hey Gundham, do you want to hang out tomorrow? I'm busy today, but we can hang tomorrow.
Alright mortal. Gundham looked happy, but he was clearly trying to hide it. Honestly you had wanted to hang out with him today but you found a message on your desk, that said Meet me in the back garden of the school after school to find out my secret.

•Timeskio brought to you by whatever1comics

After school you got up, to go to the back garden and you waited, eventually Kazuichi came over, Y/N! You actually came!
Huh? This note was from.... you?!
Yeah... It was from me.
What's your secret then? I mean that's what you called me here for right?
I have to tell you that... that I love you Y/N. Will you go out with me?
W-W-W-What?
I love you Y/N...
We hardly know each other.... how can you love me... we haven't even talked before. I'm sorry Kazuichi but I'll have to reject you.
B-But...
I-I'm sorry. You walked away leaving Kazuichi behind, you felt bad but how could you go out with someone you didn't have feelings for. You returned home and relaxed, and texted your friends. Everything was going well...

The despair was lurking there, almost silently.

~Make sure to vote up~