22. ASK AWAY!!

(Christine Everheart is online)

Christine: Aww man! This is great! Time to ask more questions!!

(Christine Everheart has invited Steve online)

(Steve is online)

Steve: Oh you. I'm out.

Christine: What?? No interview??

Steve: Bye.

(Steve has logged off)

Christine: Oh well...psst! You guys send in your questions anyways.

A/N – Hi guys! PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!

I know, this is sooooooo overdue! But I've been busy and lazy and dreading the return of school. This year's gonna be bigger and harder than ever!

Yesterday was Lunar New Year so HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS!! HOPE YOU GOT LOTS OF MONEY!

Anyways, send in your questions! PM them to me or comment below! Unlimited questions and no stone left unturned!! The deadline for questions is next Saturday, the 4th.

And guys, I'm so sorry but I think it's time to end this. I'm losing my touch and I've come to realise my chapters aren't funny or entertaining anymore. And I've become so busy with schoolwork and TWS that I think I need to get things straight. I think in a month or so, I'm gonna end this and work on other projects. I'm sorry guys, but I'm sure you all were getting bored anyways.

:)

Thanks!

Lotsa love,

Chrissie!

Xoxo

P.S Dedication to Roseythewolf for her reads, votes and comments!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Your support gives me life!!