A/N

Hi guys!

I'm sorry this is not an update but I am glad to say that I am currently on my Christmas holidays!! EIGHT DAYS BABY! What are you all doing for Christmas? I'm gonna take advantage of the treats and gifts on sale and buy them all...for myself.

My update days (for the next month and a half) will be TACTS on Saturdays and TWS on Mondays. If I go out or something, I'll try my best to tell you all and do my best to update the following day. Please remember I'm only human so please don't get upset if I can't update. Trust me, there are much better writers out there you can read if you're sick of me.

Okay, so before I go, I also wanted to rant about something. There is one girl I know named...Okay, I'll give her a code name...Girl. Girl heard me saying that the music I like to listen to are Little Mix, Disney and 80s music. She was for some reason utterly disgusted because I don't like Ariana Grande or any that's mainstream. Then she starting downgrading the music I like! "Oh 80s music is so weird with the clothes and the hair!" (Since when does someone's ability to dress define how well they can sing?)

But all she ever listens to is mainstream music. I get it, mainstream music is great. I love it too. Little Mix is awesome, you know? But you don't see me going "Oh look at Zayn Malik with his stupid songs about fondue!" I respect music other people like and I expand what I listen to. I listen to mainstream on the radio or at home, I listen to Disney and I like songs from older eras (Black Lace is great!).

But if you only listen to one type of music like Girl at my school, you have no right to go "Your sense of music is lame" or "Why do you listen to 80s music? Drake is better." I mean, MATE YOU ONLY LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM MUSIC! YOU HAVE NOT EVEN HEARD A SINGLE SONG THAT'S NOT POP! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME! If you don't listen to a genre, at least respect it. If you don't like someone's taste in music, at least understand them. Sorry they don't like songs about sex and drugs like you do.

And I'm not shaming people who like mainstream and pop music. I'm one of them. I'm just shaming the people who can't diversify what they listen to and think that only their opinion is right.

Now you're all probably thinking "It's just music, Chrissie! Calm your farm." But I must say, it's small things like this that effect the world. If you can't be diverse with the music you listen to, how can you be diverse with the people you are friends with? If you can't respect other people's interests or opinions, how do you expect everyone to co-operate? That's right people! That's why in a few months' time, a wall is going up in between the US and M – oh, nothing. *coughs* I said nothing. Anyways, small things like this is why racism, sexism, ageism, xenophobia, misogyny, homophobia and other social inequalities still exist in our world!

Help us make a difference. Be the change you wish to freaking see! And Girl, I'm talking to you. If you can't change your ways, you're gonna end up helping build that wall – nothing! Nothing!

Okay, see you all soon!

Thanks!

Lotsa love,

Chrissie!

xoxo