2. Bad Pietro

(Wanda is online)

(Pietro is online)

Wanda: Pietro! OMG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN *hugs* IT'S BEEN SO LONG!

Pietro: Hi sis! Haha missed me? Heard you went to prison.

Wanda: I did. And where were you??? *crosses arms*

Pietro: *laughs nervously* Uh...I was in my room playing video games. I didn't even realise you guys were fighting. I swear!

Wanda: Wait, so for a whole few months you were in your room playing games?

Pietro: Hey! Call of Duty is really addictive!

Wanda: What about food? Water? Did you even go to the bathroom?

Pietro: Uh, well, I sorta went to the bathroom...just that it was in my room.

Wanda: OH EWW! PIETRO! THAT IS DISGUSTING!

Pietro: I'll clean it up I promise!

Wanda: How could you last three months in your room playing video games?

Pietro: It's fun!

Wanda: How did you get your food??

Pietro: Well, you know how I have super speed? I just ran to kitchen really quickly to get food and then back to my room. You can't be AFK that long in the middle of a game!

Wanda: Wait, so whilst our team was split up and forced to fight one another you were sititng in your room playing games?

Pietro: Y-yeah.

Wanda: Whichteamyoulyouhavejoinedteamcaporteamironman?!?!?!

Pietro: Uh.....................

Wanda: *sighs* When was the last time you went outside?

Pietro: Uh.....................

Wanda: That's it! *stomps foot* I don't wanna here it! You run ten laps around Stark Tower outside now and then you go get some shwarma. It's about time we had a proper meal together!

Pietro: AHHHHHH! OKAY! I'M GOING! BYE! *runs*

(Pietro has logged off)

Wanda: Unbelievable!

(Vision is online)

Vision: Uh, hello Wanda!

Wanda: *squeals* VISION! *hugs*

Vision: It has been a, uh, rather long time since we last saw each other.

Wanda: I know, Vision. I'm sorry. So! What are you up to?

Vision: Well, I was flying about in the street this morning when I heard some fan girls talking about your brother.

Wanda: What did they say?

Vision: They were crying about how he died in the second Avengers movie.

Wanda: Die? But he didn't die.

Vision: Didn't Ultron shoot at him with Mr Stark's Quinjet?

Wanda: He did but my brother dodged the bullets and survived. He NEARLY died but he didn't.

Vision: So why did the fan girls say he died?

Wanda: I don't know...unless...*looks around cautiously* he's a ghost?????? AHHH OMG WE'VE BEEN LIVING WITH A GHOST FOR THE PAST YEAR!

Vision: Let's not be absurd now, Wanda. I'm sure he –

(Pietro is online)

Wanda: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GHOST!

Pietro: HAHAHAHAHA! I'M A GHOST!

Wanda: *screams* BUT I SENT YOU TO GET SHWARMA AND TO RUN LAPS!

Pietro: You think a ghost can just get shwarma?

Wanda: AHHHHHHHH! *shakes Vision* VISION!

Vision: Uh...I ran a scan on your brother and his vital organs are still intact. His body heat is at the average temperature and his heart is beating at 80 beats per minute, which is among the normal rate for an adult. He is not a ghost.

Wanda: *slaps Pietro* PIETRO!

Pietro: I'M SORRY WANDA! I'M SORRY! HERE'S YOUR SHWARMA!

Wanda: Good. Now once we are done eating, you're gonna and clean up your room. If it's not clean when I go and check it, no more video games for a week!

Pietro: EEP! Okay! *grabs food* *eats aggressively*

Vision: You do have quite some authority over your brother, Wanda.

Wanda: *laughs* Well, somebody needs to keep him in place.

Pietro: *eats* I think prison did something to you sis! *eats*

Wanda: *shakes head* I love you, Pietro! *hugs* As much as you are annoying.

Pietro: I know you do!

Wanda: Wait, but I have to clarify. If you're still alive here, why did the fan girls say you died in the movie?

Vision: I believe the movie is rather different to this chatroom.

Pietro + Wanda: CHATROOM?

Vision: Uh...nothing!

A/N – Hi guys!

Now you know why Pietro wasn't in Civil War. I know my chatroom isn't like the MCU storyline but I'm trying to clear things up now that we're in the sequel. So here are the changes: Nat and Clint are dating and Pietro is still alive. Did you guys want me to bring in Laura somehow?

Anyways, I think I've got my update days now. I'm going back to school in a few days. The Avengers Chatroom on Fridays and Together We Stand on Saturdays.

And that picture on the top is so legit lol!

Thanks!

Lotsa love,

Chrissie!

Xoxo

P.S Dedication to the lovely AlexHCH for her cover! Great job as always!

P.P.S My "Together We Stand – Fired Up" story is complete if anyone wants to see it. I know some people aren't interested in it because it doesn't have romance or violence but it's more of a quiet, calm themed story about friendship and family. No pressure to check it out. Reading this fan fiction is good enough for me!

P.P.P.S If I did not dedicate anything to you in the last book or you would like a dedication, please tell me ASAP because you deserve it!