Prologue

Before reading the prologue let me thanks all of you who welcomed me and commented on my new story
LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES
Thanks a lot guys.
This is another of my story which has been posted by my another friend but now that I'm here she gave it back to me. So I'm doing  it now. I hope I will get the good response from y'all on this too. It's a different from the others.

Enjoy reading:

She was driving with full speed without worrying about the fact that she can be caught.
She has only one thing in mind and that is to reach their before time so that she can get this job.
It's very important for her to grab this opportunity as it fits her criteria right now.

She remembers  , yesterday when she was searching for the classified and an ad popped up her screen in bold letters
"IN NEED OF A HELPER TO LOOK AFTER AN OLD LADY."
She noted down the address and the phone number. She wanted to talk but it was late night so she thought of going straight to the location to see and makes sure to get this job.

She left early morning before dawn packing her bags and all the necessary items she needed....as the location she's going to is away from the city limits and it was a good opportunity to just leave without informing anyone.
She wanted to go away from all this mess to straighten herself out.
And to think clearly where she would go next.

Because the jobs highlight was, its for only two months. And accommodation was provided.  Yes it's absolutely right she needed a break and this can be the best opportunity for her.
She reached the destination within no time because of no traffic this early.

It was kind of a farm house with a huge gate that's half open.
'Amazing... It's such a big house and there's no watchman or any caretaker... Wow superb... Kya baat hai...' She thought and stepped out of the car. She looked around and saw there was no one around. She noticed a room inside the gate so she thought to call.

"Hello anybody there..." She opened the iron gate to peak inside but no one to be found. She opened the gate herself and went back to her car.

She sat back on the drivers seat and driving slowly she entered the gate and drives all the way inside. She was watching the surroundings while driving.

It was indeed a darn beautiful farm house. With beautiful and well maintained landscape and trees that are almost fifteen to twenty years old. The drive all the way  through the house  was fully graveled. Different kinds of flowers pots and croton plants were arranged on the side of the pathway.
She was so busy enjoying the beauty of nature that she didn't realize where she was going unless she felt a thud of her car. She pushed the breaks suddenly which makes a screeching sound with the tires.
She puts  the car in the park and got out of the car and saw that she smashed few of some beautiful flowers pots into pieces.

'Aiyyappa... What did I do... Abhi Maine interview bhi nahi diya hai... And Abhi se... I'm sure Mujhe job nahi milegi.... ' she was murmuring under her breath.
She looked around and thought
'I hope kisi ne dekha na ho...' She tried to fix it by herself but of no use. As it was already broken.
Suddenly she heard the front entrance of the house opens and someone came out.
Through her peripheral vision she saw that it was a man who was approaching  her.  
'Aiyyappa... Please bacha Lena....' She prayed in her mind until that man reached her.
"Excuse me... Who are you.... And what are you doing here...." She heard a  mesmerizing  but a very manly voice. 
She stands up to come face to face with him.
When she looks up into his face she was lost.
'Oh Aiyyappa... What the.... I'm speechless... He is so handsome... Am I going to work with him for this two months... Really... He is like a Greek God... Aiyyappa Aapne bhi badi hi fursat se banaya hai isse... But why does he have to be so tall...'

"Hello... I'm talking to you... What are you doing here..... And how did you enter the premises..." He brought her out of her thoughts again.
She swallowed the saliva coming into her throat and slapped herself virtually.
'Focus Nandini focus... Stop drooling and concentrate...' She thought.
"I'm..." She cleared her  throat.
"I'm Nandini Murthy... I'm here for the job... Taking care of an old lady..." She gave a big grin.
'Wow what melody... Itni surily awaaz ki dil mein utar jaaye... '
He thought

'Some times God creates some amazing creations... This girl can be one of them. With a round face , almond shaped eyes  , supported by a long pointy nose and down from there is those fully curved and luscious lips which seems like it has never been kissed...'
He jerked himself again from his hot desires.
The man was looking at her from top to bottom.

He slept on the couch through the night in the living room. After placing the ad online. He was too tired after the back to back meetings....  He was in deep sleep when he heard a thud outside early in the morning.
He sat up with a jerk.
"What the h..... Who's that... Shankar and mahesh were on holiday... Jolly Aunty is not here than who can that be... And Woh bhi this early....' He thought and rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands he went near the window to check.

What he saw startled him. A very cute and beautiful girl stepped out of the mini Volkswagen in a white collared shirt with black skin tight jeans and  black pumps with high heels.
Her hair is open and it's too long and silky covering her face when she bend to look at the flower pots.
'Dude... You don't even know who she is and she's trespassing your property.... And here you are lost in her innocent beauty...' He slapped himself out of his thoughts and came out of the house.

When he heard the purpose of her arrival he was taken aback.
'She can be a fraud... How come she knew about the ad so early...I place the ad just before midnight...' He thought.
"How did you know about the ad... I placed it just last night... Before midnight... It's not even viral yet..." He voiced his suspicions.

She was waiting for him to talk to hear him more and more.
"I was looking for a job and searching the net on jobs.com and this ad pops up so before any body can come and apply for it I came this early... " she talks nonstop.

"And why do you think you are suitable for this job... How sure you are that you will get this job..." He said folding his hands on his chest.

"Because... I think I am capable of doing this job... Taking care of an old lady... I think I'm suitable for this opportunity..." She lift her head a little to show her confidence.

"But I don't think that you are capable enough for this job... I just can't trust  on such a clumsy  and immature person like you and give the responsibility of my Nanu..." He dagger a look at her first and than the broken pots.

Hello friends

I've got this brilliant idea dancing in my mind since a long time
So I penned it down
Let me know how is it please
I'm posting the prologue
If you like the idea than I'll post the first part
Waiting for your comments

I'm posting this story as this is also written by me.
I hope you like it.
Take care and stay blessed
And always keep smiling.

Love you all.