"Got it," Scott murmured, frowning when the bell rang. He stood up, taking Mitch with him. "Let's go to our class. Hopefully you and Kevin will get along after school."

Mitch nodded, praying that the same results will happen. He missed Kevin so much and with Rachel around...

He just wanted his brother to be there and now Kevin hates him.

Maybe Rachel should just kill him.

Kevin wouldn't cry.

~~~

Mitch woke up, rubbing his eyes as he looked around his surroundings. There were passed out people everywhere, making him scared as he stood up. They were all older than him, a lot older. They didn't look like the kids at kindergarten or even like his teachers. His teachers were pretty and neat. These people were...

Grimey and smelly.

Mitch snuck into his room, hugging his teddy bear as he heard people shuffling around. He heard a lot of bad words, words that made him get in trouble if his teachers heard him say it. He didn't mean to. Those are just the words Mitch heard everyday.

"Mitchell! Get down here!"

Mitch jumped, running downstairs so his aunt won't get even more mad. Luckily, all the people were gone and it was just him and his aunt.

Hopefully.

Rachel was standing there, a belt in her hand as she glared at her nephew with disgust. Even though Mitch was a few feet away from her, he could still smell the booze and majijuana she had the other night.

He hated those smells.

"COME HERE!"

Mitch jumped again, missing through last step on accident. He rolled his ankle, making himself whine as he stood up. He wanted to sit back down, but Rachel took him by his arm and led him to the kitchen. Mitch didn't know what was going on, but he knew it was bad.

Very bad.

"You have made me angry multiple of times," Rachel hissed, stretching out the belt. Mitch gulped, preparing himself for the welts that will appear on his body. "You have disobeyed everyone. You told your teachers that you're being hit and CPS is coming to pick you up. Happy ending for all! Well, guess what? That's wrong! Do you know what happens to boys that don't listen?"

"Wha-what?" Mitch stuttered out, whimpering when Rachel slapped him. He fell on the ground, but Rachel grabbed him roughly.