"Yes Mama." Luke grabbed the box of band-aids and quickly examined it. "BATMAN! MAMA I WANT BATMAN!"

"Are you sure you don't want the little mermaid?" I said with a laugh.

"NO MAMA BATMAN!" I quickly put the Batman band-aid on his finger and we went back into the bedroom. When we got there, Rosa was holding EJ and Matty, and their diaper bags were on the floor next to her feet. As we were walking, I bumped into the wall creating a loud thud causing Rosa to look up.

"Lyric are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? That was a pretty loud thud baby." She gave me a worried look.

"Rosy, babygirl, I promise you I'm fine."

"Okay, just making sure, I worry about you guys."

"A little too much love, but I love you for that. Thank you." She smiled at me and attempted to blow me a kiss with two babies in her arms.

"Luke, sweetie can you do me a favor?"

"Yes Mommy?" Luke ran over to Rosa and jumped right in front of her.

"I'm putting you on a special mission Cadet. Do you think you're ready?"

"I was born ready Mommy!" Luke saluted to Rosa making us both giggle.

"Here is what I need you to do: the first part of your mission is to find your Batman backpack."

"On it Mommy!" he said sprinting out of the room.

"I love putting him on missions, it's so cute."

"I know right." I said sitting beside her. I looked at Rosa and the twins. "I really miss picking those two up. And holding you at night, and playing around with Luke."

"I know baby, we all do."

"I wish I could help you out around the house babygirl, I really do."

"It's okay baby, I've been managing it."

"I would be able to if I didn't have to have this stupid hysterectomy!"

"Lyric, it's okay."

"No! It's not okay! You shouldn't have to do this all by yourself!"

"Babe I'm fine."

"Rosy you're not fine! You're exhausted and it's all my fault!"

"Please don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. It's no one's fault my love. It's what God intended to happen to us. All he's doing is giving us a little challenge, but guess what!?"

"Yeah?"

"We're working through it. It's not making us weak, baby it's making us stronger. Our marriage, our family, all the stuff we have been through, Lyric it has only brought us closer."

"I guess you're right Rosy, it has brought us closer."

"Aren't I always?" she said laughing.

"I'd say more than half of the time." She pouted and I leaned over to kiss her.

"Captain Mommy! I found it!" Luke said running toward us.

"Great job Cadet Johnson, your next mission is to get Mama some snacks."

"Rosa, I got it." I stood and she pulled me back down.

"Sit down!" She playfully scolded me.

"But Rosa, he doesn't have to ge-"

"What did Dr. Norris say?"

"Not to strain myself."

"Then you won't do that."