5- Percy POV

Entering my room, I look around. It's the size of half of my mom's apartment! Other than the HUGE king sized bed, it had a huge wall of books that I will definitely never read unless the world's ending.

Another whole wall was just a view of marvelous New York City. Wait..... am I the only one that realized that I first go from The Empire State Building to SHIELD to Stark (Avengers) Tower. That is such an evolution. Am I even making any sense? No? Oh well.

It also had a great big TV with a couple of gaming consoles. There are also two doors to what I'm assuming are the bathroom and my closet.

I smile to myself remembering how much I would've done before I knew I was a demigod about living in a place like this.

I lay down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. How did I even end up in this life? I left the demigod life to escape the danger. Not have more come to me every day.

My thoughts wander to the fact that I'm back. Here. New York City. How will my mom react? Sure she visited me from time to time and I quickly drop by sometimes when I have nothing to do, but..... I'm officially back. And I know I'll drift off to sleep eventually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- AWESOME TIME SKIP COMING THROUGH.... 1HOURLATER

'SCHIST!' is the only thing going through my mind now. In a few minutes I am supposed to meet up with Luna downstairs. Neither of us wanted to go back into a room full of the other Avengers alone. So we made a deal that I would pick her up from her floor and we'll go together.

And I'm gonna be running late just because of a nap on one of the best mattresses to ever be made.

I run to the closet and find a fresh pair of clothes. I then run to the bathroom and take what might possibly be known as the quickest shower ever known to man. Might be a health hazard. Might not. Frankly, I don't care. It's better to do something that could affect (or is it effect?) your health than deal with Luna's wrath.

I mean I could easily take her down with the rest of the Avengers (not cocky, just stating a fact), but then I'll be on her bad side.

Being on her bad side is not good for her enemies or other SHIELD agents. She could be as cold as the ice in Alaska.

Being on her bad side if you're her friend, can be a bit less worse. It would just mean two or three visits a day if she is anywhere near you until she lets go of the grudge.

Being on her bad side as her boyfriend is THE WORST. And I mean it. I once got on her bad side and she wouldn't stop giving me glares that could give Zeus a run for his money. Other than that, NO KISSES FOR A MONTH! THAT'S AS BAD AS GETTING MY BLUE COOKIES TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!

So the lesson here is simple: Don't get on Agent (not her first name Tony!) Walker's bad side.

Anyways, as I hurried onto the elevator, made it onto her floor, and stood in front of her door, there were 37 seconds to spare. Yes!

As I knock on her door, she comes out as flawless as ever. She has her long auburn hair in a top bun. She also is in a similar attire that I am in. SHIELD t-shirt and tights that have random tears from all the times we had the GENIUS idea that we should have a fight to sharpen up our skills. Instead of her tights, I wore dark gray sweatpants.

"Hey Perce," She smiles softly at me. I wanna smile back, but I can't. From what Tasha and Clint had told whenever they come complain to us about Stark, he will most probably be spying on us right now trying to figure out his two new tower occupants.

So to send her the message that I wanna smile at her, I soften my eyes. Hey Luna! Please don't kill me! Cameras! You look great! Don't kill me! I send that silent message through my eyes.

She seems to get the message thank the gods. And nods and starts to walk toward the elevator. Oh and random thought, should I be afraid of elevators? Every time I need to go on one, anyone who knows my secret usually gives me a look that said we don't need to use the elevator. But..... why?

Once we get off the elevator, we make our way to the island (in the kitchen). The rest of the team is there and sitting on stools. In front of them are unopened pizza boxes.

"Great. Newbies came" Well you can guess who said that.

"Another minute, and we were," Cap nudged him in the stomach, "well I was gonna start eating" He then opened the boxes and everyone dug in. Natasha seemed to be the only one to stay behind, obviously waiting for the commotion to settle down.

Luna got the idea and hung back too. She raised an eyebrow and looked at me expectingly. I bit back a sigh and snuck through them trying to get to one of the five boxes that were open. I looked at one of the meat lovers pizza boxes and picked it up.

I made my way back to the girls and opened the box as we went to the couches trying to get as far away from the fight for food as possible. Geesh, it's like those are the last existing boxes of pizza left.

As there were only two slices left, I left them to the others. Here's a rule, never underestimate what a woman can do if you eat the last pizza.

As Tony came in, with a satisfied grin having finally gotten to get pizza, he looked at the empty pizza that only held two pizza slices a couple seconds ago.

"NINJA!" He yells, mouth agape while pointing at me. I just shrug and look at the girls. They follow my action.

As soon as the team files into the room and sit on the couch. We look at the TV and wonder what now?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I wrote 1,065 words in this chapter. Should I write more or is this perfectly fine? Because some stories have like 7,000-10,000 words a chapter and HOW DO THEY DO IT!?! Plz reply. I want to do what's best for everyone reading.