"Ooo! Let's visit them!" She exclaimed. "I wanna see how she looks like!"

"Wh-What?" I said while putting my plate into the sink.

"Come on!" She turned larger and put me on top of her. We arrived at the Kingdom in no time. I jumped off her back.

"Geez, why are you so excited to meet her?" I asked. "Cuz I wanna know why he gave up a girl like you for a princess!" She said and pulled me into the castle.

"Gumball?" Cake called out as she was opening the door. The hall was being decorated by candy people. Cinnamon Bun was walking past me.

"Hey Cinna Bun. What's this all about?" I asked.

"Oh, Prince Gumball is getting married three weeks later!" She said and walked away.

"THAT fast?! HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN ENGAGED ALREADY!?" I shouted while shaking Cake's shoulders.

"Gurl, don't ask me, ask THEM." She sais while pointing to two laughing couples from afar. It was Gumball and Sugar Princess. We walked toward them and greeted them.

"Hey PG, SP." I tried to make it sound casual.  "Oh, greetings Fionna!" Gumball said.

"Bonjour Fionna!" Sugar Princess said in a weird language. 

"Eh, what?" I asked. "It means 'hello'." She giggled slightly. She was so poised, so elegant. Her white hair was covered with white caster sugar. Her skin was pinkish white, Her white and pinkish princess gown made her body really curvy. Her eyes were crystal pink. It made me a bit jealous seeing her so...perfect and beautiful.

"I know why he chose her over you, she looks so amazing." She wispered to me and I pushed her away playfully. "Hey!" I said. Maybe she was right, but it didn't matter anymore because I have Marshall.

"Oh, By the way how long have you guys been engaged?" I asked.

"Since we were young." They said in sync, then looked at each other and laughed. They really looked perfect for each other.

"Sugar Princess' parents have agreed to let me marry her after she turns 18 biologically." Gumball said.

"Ohh" Cake and I both said.

"Fionna?" Gumball called out my name and caught my attention.

"I want to show you something, you too Cake. Sugar Princess would you wait for me please?" He asked and SP nodded. He went into his lab and his giant computer screen appeared before us.

"Do you see purple dots on this screen? It's a map of Aaa." He said and we both nodded.

"Well, I've put a device indside the Gumball Guardians  to detect evil all across Aaa. The tiny spots of purple means there is evil happening right now, but do you see that big pruple smudge?" He pointed to the top of the screen wirh a stick. "That's the boarder of Aaa."

"Do you think that smudge...represents...the Lich?" I said. A bit afraid.

"Well, the Lich does have great evil inside him." He said. "I'm just telling you to be aware. The Lich might be coming back again."

"Thanks Gumball." I said while looking to the ground and he left the lab, leaving just me and Cake behind.

"Fionna, it's ok. We can do it. I mean, we have the holy sword, remember?" Cake said, trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah...I know. It's just that everything was so normal without the Lich, now that I know he might or might not be coming back, I can't be relaxed anymore." I said and sighed.

"Then let's go back home and have the time of our life!" She said and pulled me out of the lab and went out of the castle. She stretched us back to our treehouse.

"Ok...so what's gonna make me that happy?" I said in confusion because there was not many things that could make me feel very happy besides going on adventures. Except she said we were staying at home...

"You still can't guess it?" She grinned and walked towards the freezer. I opened my eyes widely.

"No...way." I said.

"Uh, yes way." She said knocked the freezer. "ICE CREAM!"

"Glob Cake I thought you never let anyone touch your ice cream." I said in surprise.

"Even me." I mumbled.

"Well, guess we're gonna be needing a girl's night, with lots of ice cream and games!!" She said and her eyes were sparkling. I looked at the clock and it was five.

"When are we gonna start?" I asked.

"Tonight, of course. AFTER DINNER. I don't want you to puke because of stomachache like last time. Yuck..." She shivered at the thought of me vomiting.

"Well, guess I'll take a nap them!" I said and went upstairs. I opened my long box and stared at the Holy Sword for awhile. I sighed and closed the box. When I looked up from the box, many things were floating in the room.

"What the stuff?!" I said and went to the floating object and pressed them back to its original place.

"Let us help you, we can teach you to control it. Let us help you, let us in your head. Let us in, let us help. Let us in, let us help. Let..."  There was that same whisper again in my head and the bracelet tightned its grip on my wrist.

"NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND GET OFF OF MY HAND!" I said trying to pull off the buckle of the bracelet but it was too tight. I grabbed my demon sword and cut the buckle. It dropped onto the floor and very sharp 'Cling' sound went into my ears. I looked at my wrist and saw a red mark of the bracelet on it.

"Stupid gem." I said and picked up the bracelet to put it somewhere else than the floor, but when the moment I touched it, the whispers came back and it was angry.

"LET US IN, LET US HELP! WHY ABANDON US!? WE CAN HELP YOU! LET US..."

"Gahh!" I said and dropped the bracelet. "I guess I shouldn't be touching it anymore. I ignored the bracelet and climbed into my sleeping bag and took a nap.

---------------------------------

Hey Fiolee shippers/fans! Sorry for not  updating. It's because of school and junk. The good news is that we're having a holidaaayyy! Yay! So I can update more often.

P.S. I can't think of a name for this chapter cuz it's mixed up. Sorry!

Soooooooo,

If you liked it,

◆Vote◆

■Comment■

★Share★

       and

♥Follow Me♥

A big thanks to all my loyal readers♥

xoxo