::Chapter 8::

"So. You mean to tell me that you know our past"-two uchihas glanced at him -"present and future?" Pein questioned.

"Uhm, w-well..."

"Speak up." He demanded.

"Yesbutitmighthavechangednowthatyourinourworld!!" I squeaked nervously.

"Yes;that may be true, but do you have an idea as to why we showed up here." He questioned.

"N-no, sir!"I replied.

"Than let this be set--" He was cut off.

A loud crash echoed through my house

"--tled..."

Maybe this wasn't the best idea... I thought, looking at the broken plate in front of me.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR INSULTING JASHIN-SAMA, YOU MOTHER-F%}&ER!!!" Hidan bellowed at Kakuzu.

"I hope you realized that you missed me." Kakuzu said calmly.

"U-um, e-excuse me!"

Everyone's heads snapped towards me. Deidara and Sasori were in the middle of biting off each other's arms, and hidan was about to start screaming to Kakuzu.

"Yes?" They questioned simultaneously.

"W-well, sh-shouldn't we f-figure what w-w-we are gonna' do a-about th-this pro-problem?"  I questioned quietly, not dating to look up for fear of being eaten alive.

They looked at each other and shrugged, shuffling to the couches in the other room.

::

"--and so, y-you a-are all d-d-dead in the f-future." I explained to them.

"But who was the last one to die?" Pein questioned, wondering who was strong enough to survive.

I thought about it for a moment. "I-I would say Z-Zetsu, but it was his black half th-that surv-survived the l-longest. S-so th-that w-would mean that Obi- I mean Tobi s-survived t-the longest." I explained thoughtfully.

I looked around at the shocked criminals. "HOW DID THAT IDIOT SURVIVE LONGER THAN ME, UN??!? AND WHO KILLED ITACHI, HMM?!??"

The rest nodded, and Obito was confused as to how he died. "Well, f-for your f-first q-question, I ca-cannot a-answer that without T-Tobi's permission. For your se-second question, Itachi w-was technically ki-killed by himself bu-but it was be-believed that sasuke killed him."

"You are granted permission." Obito said in a childishly serious voice. He started to giggle. I stared at him to see if he was joking. He wasn't.

I gulped. "Well, you see. Tobi's re--"

"NEVERMIND, TOBI DOESN'T WANNA' KNOW!!!" Obito frantically shouted.