:: Chapter 2 ::

I am still testing the way I want this story to be written, so some chapters may be in different POV's

_____________________

When she arrived at the room, the first thing that she saw was a blanket half on the bed, half fallen. She than saw the many bumps visible on said blankets surface.

She picked up the edge of the blanket And peered under it, only to find nine ten kittens on the ground underneath it. They were each cradling their heads and muttering mews under their breath.

I wonder what they're saying Echo wondered innocently, still observing what was happening. She than realized what she should be doing and crouched down to pick them all up.

First was an orange cat with piercing purple-ringed eyes. It also had small gray dots littering its body.

Next was a blueish purple cat that also had dark gray dots littering its body.

Third was what Echo assumed to be a shy cat, it was covering it's face with its arms. It was a pure black cat with a shade lighter of black making spiral patterns on one side of its body.

Fourth was a... Cat with one black side and one white side, it had some type of green collar on that looked like a Venus fly trap and went around its head.

Fifth was a light blue cat that was bigger than the rest with black beady eyes and what seemed to be gill marks underneath its eyes.

Sixth was a relatively normal black cat. It cad dull black eyes and didn't look like it cared too much about getting picked up (unlike some of the other kittens)

Seventh was a light silver cat. It had magenta eyes and a necklace around its neck with the symbol of Jashin (sama) from naruto.

Eighth was a tan cat with a black mask and colored patterns on its back that resembled masks. It also had stitch like patterns littering its skin.

Ninth was a red cat with thin lines marking where each joint was. It had a bored look on its face and also didn't care when it was lifted.

Last but not least was a yellow cat with ocean blue eyes and a tuft of fur covering one eye. When Echo lifted its paws, she remembered there being thin lines in the palm of its paw.

Once each kitten was back inside the basket with the blanket inside, Echo set off for the kitchen.

Once inside of the kitchen she set the basket down and let the kittens out, some walking calmly and others running.

When she checked the basket for any kittens that were still inside, she found the supposedly shy kitten who was still covering its face.

An invisible lightbulb appeared on top of her head and she rushed back to her room with the kitten after gently picking it up. She gently set it on the bed and walked over to her obito plush. It had a handcrafted orange swirly mask on. She pulled it off softly, not wanting to hurt it in any way.

She walked back to the kitten and removed its arms from its head with a bit of trouble. She than pulled the strap on the mask and slid it onto the kittens head, making sure not to catch one of its ears in the mask.

She walked calmly down the stairs and into the kitchen while carrying the kitten. She found that the more calm cats were all making sure that the more crazy ones were in check.

How cute

_____________________

Sorry for not updating in so long. But I was on a Christmas trip without wifi.

So far, I am liking how this story is coming, but I still want some feedback. So if you have any, tell it to me!