::Chapter 5::

I collapsed on top of my bed. My feet ached from the previous night full of stargazing and going on walks and it seemed like my feet were finally catching up with the pain... Pun intended.

I flipped onto my back and watched as my new favorite kitten crawled on top of my stomach. I smiled lightly and grabbed it gently. I carefully set it on the pillow next to my head.

I adjusted so that I was facing the kitten and grabbed it again, before snuggling it like a teddy bear. I made sure to check if the kitten was comfortable and then I dozed off and fell asleep.

::

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Slam!

Great sound affects, right?

I groggily peeled my eyes opened and brought a hand up to rub them. I felt something warm snuggled up against my chest and smiled as I remembered yesterday's events.

I picked up the kitten for what seemed to be the thousandth time and stood up from my bed. I made my way downstairs . I set the kitten down on my couch with the rest and stumbled to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I grabbed a knife to chop up the food that I was making until...

"MOTHER F**¥^ING B**CH F*CK THAT STINGS!"

::

I'm very sorry for not updating recently, but I was getting ready for a dream come true! I'm going to Japan on Friday after school! It may seem like a bad thing (chapter-wise), but while I am there, I will attempt to write a chapter every single day that I'm there and release them when I get back! (Unless I get wifi of course)

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!