Chapter Eight ; Left off

When I was got to the cabin the five boys were lined up, Ethan was last in line. I looked at my imaginary wrist watch and told the boys, "It's Dinner time", which made them giggle like little kids. As they marched to the canteen I threw Ethan's hoodie at him, he caught it and put it on quickly so no one seen him.

Dad seen me and waved his hand at me to come over as soon as I walked into the canteen. I went straight to him and sat down beside him, "what?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't be cheeky", he tutted as he opened his coke can.

"I'm not", I replied. "I'm hungry Dad, tell me whatever the fuck it is".

"Camellia stop cursing", he snapped. "Just wanted to remind you they go to bed at nine thirty on weekends".

"Nice. I'm going to get food", I said and walked to the front of the food line to collect my tray, officer privileges. I sat back down at my table and ate in silence to avoid Dad, I'm still mad at him for overreacting at training.

When the bell rang to go to our cabins I gathered together my boys and marched back to the cabin with them behind me. The walk was quiet because they were all tired from today, when we got to our cabin they all took their showers and got ready for bed.

My phone alarm rang at 8:30pm, but they didn't have to go to bed until 9:30pm. I decided I would go to check on the boys and see what they were doing. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "Come in".

Anderson and Brown were asleep in their beds and Williams looked like he was close to sleeping as well. Grayson was on his bed reading a magazine, he looked up to me and smiled, "what's up?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just checking in", I replied, "Where's Ethan?"

Grayson nodded to the door, "He's taking a piss".

"Okay. I'll turn this big light off now?" I asked. "If you're still reading turn on your lamp".

"Alright, are you going to bed as well?" Grayson said as he turned on his lamp.

I nodded my head yes and switched off the big light, "Goodnight", I said quietly as I closed the door slowly to try not to wake anyone.

The sound of a slamming door behind me made me jump out of my skin, I turned around and Ethan was standing innocently in his shorts. His shorts were pulled down far enough to see his v-line, I couldn't help but stare. Ethan walked towards me slowly with his smile getting bigger every footstep he made.

His arms slipped around my waist and wrested on my hips, whilst he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "now where did we leave off?"

"I think you were kissing me", I whispered back seductively.