Chapter Seven ; 'Magic'

"You can get off me now", Ethan gasped.

I opened my eyes, I was still on Ethan's back, but we had reached the top of the 'treehouse'. I untangled my legs, let go of his neck and dropped onto the wooden planks.

Ethan took my hand and sat down against the tree trunk, pulling me down with him. I sat down cautiously and gripped onto his big hand, if I fell off this damn tree he's coming the fuck with me.

"Isn't it pretty?" Ethan asked with gleaming eyes. He was looking tumblr as fuck staring up into the trees.

"Not as pretty as you", I joked and winked at Ethan. He chuckled and looked at me with those beautiful deep hazel eyes of his, I felt a smile creep up my cheek. I looked away from his gaze and down to the ground, "why did you bring me up here?" I asked.

"Because I want to get to know you", he said calmly.

"Ethan-" I smiled, "I'm your officer".

Ethan's face dropped as soon as the words left my mouth. "Just pretend", he whispered, "just pretend for a while that you aren't my officer".

Just a while, it couldn't possibly hurt anyone?

Yes! Stop digging yourself into a deeper hole and get off that damn tree already!

"Okay", I replied and turned my body around to face him.

He looked back at me, but his eyes wandered down to my chest where my crop top was doing the whole boob crack thing when I sit down. "My eyes are up here", I snapped.

Ethan gave me a faint smirk and reached his hand out, he grabbed the gold necklace hanging from my neck, "this is pretty, what is it?" He fiddled with the gold carved camellia flower dangling from the thin chain.

"It's a camellia flower", I replied, "my mom gave it to me for my eighth birthday".

"Camellia as in your name?"

"Yes, that would be the point..."

"Cool", he nodded. "Where is your Mom now?"

My heart sank. Ethan, why did you have to ask? I thought. "My Mom passed away from cancer last Summer", I said quietly and paused. "Dad didn't have anyone else to leave me with so he brought me here for two months".

Ethan went silent, the only noises were the faint shouting of the boys playing and the whispers coming from the leaves.

"I'm really sorry Cammy", he said softly. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I looked to him, he wiped away my tear with his thumb and smiled at me. "It's okay", he whispered. Ethan pulled me into his arms and gave me the best hug I've had in months. His hoodie smelled of cologne and was warm against my shivering cold arms.

"Thank you E", I said through a sniff.

"You're cold!" he said pulling away from our hug. "Here, take this", Ethan pulled off his grey hoodie and slipped it over my head. I wriggled my arms through the holes and pushed the hood away from over my eyes, to reveal a smiling Ethan.

"Thank you", I said as I huddled against him. I looked up to his jawline and admired it, I couldn't help myself. I kissed his soft cheek gently and leaned my head back onto his shoulder.

I closed my eyes and listened to the faint noises coming from Camp, I could feel Ethan's heart beating through his black tank. He slid his arm over my shoulder and rubbed up and down my forearm gentely. I moved my hand from under my head down to Ethan's torso, tracing every ab as I went.

Ethan laid his head ontop of mine, "you're so cute", he whispered.

What felt like an hour of silence went by when Ethan's head jolted and I watched him as he took my hand that was resting halfway up his chest and moved it by the zipper to his pants. I looked up to him and raised an eyebrow, he looked shocked to see I was awake.

"Shit", he mouthed. "I can't help it, you're turning me on", he bulrted out as if it were my fault.

My straight face turned into laughter within seconds, "you can't blame me for that". A smile crept over Ethan's face as he laughed with me. "But seriously though, you can't go around putting people's hands down your pants", I tutted.

"It's not something I normally do", Ethan said, "this was just a special occasion".

"What's that?" I asked.

"I've got the best view to the sexiest girl I've ever met's boobs", Ethan replied and nodded downwards. I looked down at my bra unclasped under my crop top, and the hoodie was so big around my neck you could see straight down.

"Ethan!" I shouted, sitting up and clasping my bra. "How do you do that?"

"Magic", he replied blatantly. "Now I don't know how long it's gonna take you to get down so we're gonna get a half hour headstart so no one see's us up here", Ethan said as he stood up and walked to the edge of the wooden plank.

Without a second thought Ethan jumped and spiderman landed on the mucky ground. I stumbled to the edge and looked down at Ethan. "There is no fucking way I'm jumping", I shouted to him.

"How else are you getting down?" he asked. "Jump and I'll catch you Cammy!"

I thought about it.

Sike.

As I walked closer and closer to the edge I felt my heart pounding even faster. "Jump, Cammy!" Ethan shouted. "I'll catch you I promise!"

From the top it looked very far to jump, if Ethan doesn't catch me I could break my- No. Ethan will catch you. Stop being a little bitch Camellia.

A final deep breath through my nose and I jumped off the plank.

Ethan's arms reached out and grabbed me from under my arms. He swirled me around as I wrapped my legs around his waist and hung onto his neck.

"I told you I would catch you", he said with a smirk on his face. His eyes were staring deeply into mine until they meandered down to my lips. I bit it and leaned in further to him, our faces were centimetres away from each other.

*DINGDINGDINGDINGDING*

Our moment was interrupted by the bell telling us free time was over and we had to return to the canteen for dinner. That did not feel like three hours passed.

Ethan pecked my lips so fast I had to ask myself if it really happened. He grinned at me and looked at my lips again, I leaned in and kissed him again, this time it lasted a lot longer- and was a lot wetter. Ethan's hand moved up my body, outlining every curve I had and brushed through my hair.

I heard the bell ring the second time and I pulled away from Ethan, "We really have to go", I said with a frown. Ethan's lips were so soft and irresistible, I wanted to do nothing more than kiss him.

He held my head with cupped hands and kissed the top of my forehead, he quickly ran out off the forest area so he could get to the cabin before I did.

The trail he left was easy enough to follow out of the trees. It was only when I reached the cabin I realised I was still wearing Ethan's hoodie, I took it off quickly and shoved it behind my back before any of the boys seen it.