Chapter Fourteen ; Stay

Ethan pushed my body against the wall, one hand gripped around my neck, and the other was holding onto my waist. His body was pressed tightly against mine, Ethan kissed my jawline lightly and then moved down to my neck, he sucked gently, leaving me with purple hickeys.

My hands were tugging on the bottom of his hoodie, I reached inside and felt up his stomach, tracing his abs. Ethan pulled away and stared seductively as he took off his hoodie and white shirt.

I bit my lip staring at him, he grabbed my face and pulled it to his, our lips moved together as he kissed me. I felt his teeth biting my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth and gave his tongue entrance. Ethan caressed my cheek with one hand whilst the other snaked under my shirt and unclasped my bra. I took my bra off under my shirt and let Ethan pull off my shirt as I raised my arms up.

Ethan kissed up and down my body, making me moan slightly everytime he reached the shorts waistband, he knew how to tease me. Ethan quickly lifted me bridal style and lay me down on my bed, he took off his shorts and looked down on me. "So beautiful", he mumbled as he looked my body up and down.

He took off my shorts slowly, leaving us both in our underwear. Ethan spread my legs and kissed my thighs gently, then started to tug on my black lace panties. He took them off and licked his lips, I moaned as he gently touched me. Ethan took off his boxers and looked at me with a genuine smile, "Are you ready?" he asked.

"If you are", I smiled back. Before I could think anymore I felt him inside me. "AH ETHAN", I moaned.

"I love it when you say my name, baby", Ethan said as his hands gripped tighter onto my waist and pulled me closer to him. He closed his eyes and went harder, his breathing deepened and I could hear him groan in pleasure, "Fuck Camellia!", he shouted.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God", I moaned as I came close to climax, Ethan's head was swung back and eyes were closed tight.

Ethan groaned louder than ever, his grip on my waist loosened and he went slower, eventually pulling out and collapsing his sweaty body ontop of mine.

"I love you so fucking much", he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too", I whispered back as I fondelled with his hair. "I don't want you to leave".

"I don't want to leave either, baby, I'm going to find a way around it all", Ethan paused, "I promise". My heart grew as I looked him in the eyes to see his gorgeous face beaming down on mine.

"You can't make promises if you're going to break them", I said as I stroked my hand down his chest.

"Who said I was breaking it?" Ethan replied. All I could do was smile at him, he's so fucking cute. Ethan put his boxers back on, and gave me his shirt to wear, which fitted like a tshirt dress. We both lay down in bed facing each other.

"Can you imagine", I started.

"Imagine what?" Ethan asked, soothing me by rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"If we met, in a different place, at a better time, can you imagine what it would be like?" I dreamed on.

"It wouldn't be the same", Ethan drifted, "I'm sort of glad I met you here".

I sighed and met his eyes, "What if we both got the fuck out of this place? We could steal a jeep from the carpark and run away, we could move in together and have our own family.." I drifted.

"We would have a boy, and then a little girl a few years later so he can stick up for her", Ethan carried on. "And we would get married, we'd have a beautiful white wedding with a big cake and pink Camellia flowers everywhere".

"And we'd live in a big house, it would have a balcony, looking down on the beach and our red mercedes parked in our huge garage", I started imagining it all, I wanted it so bad my heart was aching.

Ethan ran his fingers through my hair, "not a bad idea", he smiled.

My eyelids were getting heavy, but I didn't want to go to sleep, I wanted this night to last forever. I snuggled down beside Ethan, resting my head on his shoulder and laying one hand on his chest. Ethan was getting tired too, I could tell, his breathing was so slow and calming I knew he was going straight to sleep.

After what felt like half an hour it looked like Ethan was sleeping, I listened to his soft breath and felt his chest moving slowly in time. I traced stay on his chest repeatedly, as if I wrote it enough times it would come true.

"I'm not leaving", Ethan's smooth voice said.

I wiped my hand down his chest, as if to clear my mind completely of it, but 'I'm not leaving' rang in my head like a bell continuously.

Eventually I felt myself drift into a sleep, I dreamed of the house Ethan and I talked about, we had kids as well, a boy called Nico and a girl called Layla. We went on a family trip to the beach in our red mercedes, I stayed on the sand to sunbathe whilst Ethan took the kids into the water. "Camellia! Camellia!" My dad shouted, I heard his voice disturbing my peaceful tanning sesh and him shaking my shoulder roughly.

Except this was real life, "Camellia wake up!" Dad was shouting in my ear, and shaking my shoulders.

My eyes flustered open, I sat up in my bed to look at my Dad, his face was fixed into a frown and his lips were quivering. I looked at him in confusion, what the fuck is going on?

Dad gulped and screwed up his face, "Camellia.." He started to speak again, he took in a deep breath and pushed out the words, "Ethan's missing".