Chapter Three ; Short Shorts

The rest of the day was a constant pattern of me marching the boys to meals, classes and training whilst they shouted innapropriate jokes and pick up lines to me.

By the time six o'clock came they had finnished their last math class and had to be taken to the canteen along with the rest of the camp for dinner.

As they usually do when the bell rings, they stood up, marched to the door in a single file line and waited for me to lead them. I opened the door and stomped my feet along the pebble path towards the canteen, with the boys close behind me. Let the calling begin...

"Do you know the abc's? Because I want to give you the D".

"I'm no weather man but you can expect a few inches tonight".

"Sex is a sensation caused by temptation, when a guy puts his location in a girls destination. Did you understand the explination or would you like a demonstration?"

That's when I lost it.. who comes up with this shit? I gigged and slapped my leg at the joke. I tried to stop laughing as I turned around to the boys and raised an eyebrow at them. Staring back at me were six smirking faces.

"I think I understand the explination", I tried to say with a straight face.

Within two more minutes we were outside the large canteen. Each boy marched in and lined up in the queue for their dinner tray to be filled with mince and goopy mashed potatoes.

Whereas I found my Dad at the staff tables and talked to him about my day.

"Sooo," he said, "how's the first day on the job been?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to tell him I've been bumbarded with sexual jokes all day.

"It gets better", he said as he gave me a nudge on the shoulder. "Now cheer up chump".

Chump? What ever happened to me being Cammy, his little girl?

As soon as the bell rang for 6:45am everyone jumped from their seats and bustled around trying to get to their cabin members. I, on the other hand, maeandered over to where my group were standing.

"You do realise we have to be in our rooms in-" Ethan paused and looked at the clock, "less than three minutes".

"Shit".

I hurried them out of the canteen hall and down the twisted path leading to cabin 104. The boys were jogging behind me and stopped as I fumbled at the keys to unlock the cabin.

"Get in", I said doing a head count as they marched through the door and into their room at the bottom of the corridor. I clicked on my phone, 6:50.

While I caught my breath I walked into my room and changed my outfit to comfy long socks, a oversized white tshirt (I have a lot of them) and some grey shorts.

My phone alarm rang at 7:30, reminding me that the boys had to shower, get changed and be in bed by 8:30. I sped walked down the corridor and opened the boys room door, "Who's for the shower fir-" I cut myself off by slapping my hands over my eyes as I walked in on them all getting changed. I reveresed out of the room and slammed the door behind me, a burst of giggles and cackles came from inside the room.

A few minutes later Ethan opened the door, "we're clothed", he smirked.

He pushed the door open to all five boys standing straight at the end of their bed, I followed him in as he went to stand by his bed. "Everyone take a quick shower before bed", I said as I walked through the room. I felt all eyes leave my face and wander to my ass, that was falling out of my shorts.

Quickly the boys showered one by one, I sat on my bed with my door half open as I watched them go into the bathroom in their clothes and come out with their sexy bodies wearing nothing but a towel on their waist, showing off their v-line. The only person that caught me looking was Ethan, he grinned at me and I burried my face into my phone to pretend I was reading something.

Damn he was gorgeous.

After they were all finished I decided I would hitch up my shorts and go into their room to tell them it's bed time. This is where my head wasn't screwed on tight enough. Little me was really going into a room full of six muscley guys with my shorts up my ass?

I knocked this time and waited until I heard a "come in", I walked in with a goofy smile on my face.

"Bedtime's in ten minutes", I said as I strutted down the cabin as if it were a catwalk. A harsh slap on my ass inturupted my thoughts and I turned around quickly to a tall blonde guy towering above me. "Excuse m-" I staggered before I could finish my sentence I was lifted and pinned against the wood cabin wall by him, S.Mitchell, his shirt said.

My heart started pounding out of my chest when my brain finally caught up with what was happening. Mitchell had me pinned against the wall with one arm and his other hand was roaming roughly up and down my body, I closed my eyes forcefully, embarrassed by the other five boys watching.

"GET OFF ME!" I belted as loud as I could, I squirmed and dropped to the floor. But he let go of me because he was amazed at my squirming skills (obviously). I opened my eyes again to Ethan ontop of him, holding Mitchell down by his shirt collar and blasting his face with constant punches, as blood flowed from Mitchell's nose and lip.

Ethan's face was bright red and steaming, Mitchell began to throw even more powerful punches at Ethan, giving him a split lip that was dripping blood down his chin.

Punch after punch the more egging on the boys watching did, cheering them on. I ran into my room and grabbed my phone, I called Ms.Hunt the nurse, "There's a fight in C one zero four, a-and theres a lot of blood-" I panted as I ran back into the boys room, "just please come quick".

Ethan was still throwing punches at Mitchell, but Mitchell was lying on the ground lifeless looking. I screamed at the top of my lungs, "ETHAN! ETHAN STOP IT NOW!" I launched myself at Ethan and held his clenched fist before he hurt Mitchell anymore.

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked through me with sad eyes, "I'm sor-" he was cut off by the door bursting open and Ms. Hunt stumbling through with bags of first aid.

She shooed the rest of the boys out of the room and pried Ethan off Mitchell. Mitchell panted heavily and was seated upwards against a bed, whilst Ms. Hunt dabbed at his face with disinfectant wipes, revealing open cuts all over his face.

I lifted a spare first aid kit and walked over to where Ethan was sitting on the end of his bed. His jaw was clenched and hands were balled into fists, I reached for his hand and he flinched, at me touching his bruised knuckles.

"Open your hands", I said softly as I sat beside him on the bed. He sprawled his hands out and I dabbed delicately at his knuckles with clean cotton balls to remove the blood.

I sensed him looking at me as I done so, his big eyes widened everytime I would touch somewhere tender. I looked up to him and frowned at his bloody face. "I'm sorry. I can't control myself when I get angry", he whispered.

"Yes you can", I replied. "You have to learn".

He grunted at me, I grabbed his sharp jawline and pulled him closer to my face. I dabbed the disinfectant wipe on his chin and moved up to his lip, he flinched if I dabbed to hard on it, eventually the blood was gone. Ethan's beautiful face was covered in dark bruises and cuts.

Ethan was still gazing into my eyes, I looked up and we made eye contact. I was still holding his jaw and he was leaning closer and closer to me, his warm breath was hitting my skin.

"Oi, E-!" a voice shouted and Ethan and I jumped. I let go of his jaw and turned to see Grayson and the other three boys looking at us both with wide eyes.