Chapter Four ; New Daddy

"Goodnight boys", I whispered into the cabin room.

"Night", came five replies.

I switched off the light and closed the door gently. It wasn't easy getting them all into bed. Mitchell was moved to a different room to spend the night away from Ethan and the rest of the boys have been acting like monkeys on drugs.

My room floor creaked as I slid inside and turned off my lamp, my room was in darkness apart from my phone screen light shining into my eyes. My mind wandered..

Was I really going to kiss Ethan?

If Grayson didn't inturupt I don't know what would've happened.

My phone showed 11:00, if I was back at home I would only be getting into bed at this time nevermind going to sleep. I snuggled my arms under the duvet and rolled into a ball, facing the door as I drifted to sleep.

The door handle jolted suddenly, I jumped in my bed and grabbed my trusty baseball bat, that I always kept beside my bed in case of emergency. It jolted again, scaring me even more. My heart was thumping as I gripped onto the baseball bat and sat up in bed, ready to smack the living shit out of whatever was behind the door.

It swung open slowly and a hand creeped from behind it. I raised my baseball bat and prepared to scream.

"Hey", a raspy voice said. Ethan's beaten up face appeared from behind the door, "what the fuck are you doing?" he asked in disgust as he looked at my baseball bat that I was still holding up (just incase).

"What the fuck am I doing? What the fuck are you doing!? It's nearly twelve pm!" I snapped at him furiously as I put my baseball bat back in its righteous place.

Ethan sighed, "I can't sleep".

"What do you want me to do?" I groaned sarcastically.

He fumbled around for a few seconds, "let me sleep with you, pleaseee", he spat out.

"No!" I shrieked, "I'm your officer Ethan!"

Ethan came by my bed and got down on his knees, "pleaseee, I can't sleep in there, Grayson's snoring really badly", he begged.

My heart started to melt, "but Ethan it's not really appropriate..." I drifted.

"It's just for one night", he pleaded, "please Cammy!"

I was about to tell him no again before I realised, did Ethan really just call me Cammy? Only my dad ever called me that, and I've been missing it since we got here. "Ok", I sighed. He touched a soft spot in my heart, I couldn't help but let him in.

Ethan bounced up and shut the door, he climbed into bed with me and lay his head down on the pillow centimetres away from mine. "Thank you Cammy", he whispered.

Hey, maybe I found myself a new Daddy.

Stop it Camellia.

Ethan and I had a deep conversation about our futures, I told him about how I wanted to be a social worker, or maybe work in orphanages to help young kids. He told me how he wanted to play football, but now he's missed the opportunity by being here.

I learned a lot more about him, he's eighteen, the same as me. He loves playing sports, especially football and skate boarding. We talked about our families, he told me about his Mom, Dad, Cameron his sister and Grayson. I told him about my Dad and Mom, but didn't say what happened to her.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

Ethan shifted in my bed and lost eye contact with me,"I'm not a good person. I don't make good decisions".

I realised it was a touchy subject and decided not to get too involved. "It's okay E," I rubbed my hand on his bicep to comfort him.

He awkwardly smiled at me, "we should really go to sleep now", he murmed. He was right, it was about 1am and I was already tired enough. I rolled over so we were in the perfect spooning position, but further apart.

"Goodnight Ethan", I mumbled.

"Goodnight Camellia", he replied.

About twenty minutes into 'sleeping' I felt Ethan's body move closer to mine, and his hand sneak tightly around my waist. I couldn't get out if I tried. I shuffled in bed to make myself comfortable. I leaned back onto Ethan and his arm gripped tighter around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My eyes shot open, my bum was pressed against Ethan's dick, and I wasn't going to be able to squirm my way out of this one.

I tried not to move incase he got a boner, I don't know how big he is, but if it was as big as I thought I certainty won't be able to sleep with a lamppost up my ass. I lay still with Ethan's soft breaths heating my neck under my hair, I slipped my hand under the duvet and eventually fell asleep with my hand gripping onto his, which was still tangled around my waist.

---

"Cammy! Cam wake up!" Ethan said, in a croaky morning voice. In the background I could hear my phone alarm buzzing, telling me to get up.

"Ughhhhh", I groaned as I rolled onto my other side to face Ethan, his hair was messy and his eyes were still half closed.

Imagine waking up to him every morning.

No.

I shook myself and rubbed my eyes as I sat up in bed, Ethan stood in front of my bed and smiled cutely at me. "Thanks", he said before he slipped out of the door and I heard him go into the bathroom.

My phone was still ringing, I turned it off and hopped out of bed. I found a pair of faded black knee ripped jeans and an army green shirt to put on, along with my black ankle length converse. My hair hung loosely at my waist, messy from my sleepless night.

Ethan opened up the bathroom door at the same time I opened my door. We stood there and looked at each other for a few seconds, "gorgeous", he mouthed.

"What?" I blushed.

"Nothing." He marched down the corridor loudly, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Shh! You have to creep in there without wakening up the boys, if they find out you slept in my bed we'll both be in trouble!" I whispered sharply.

"Shit. Okay", he rolled his eyes at me and strolled to the bottom of the corridor with me speed walking behind him.

He opened the door to the still dark room, "get in there", I said as I pushed him into the room and shut the door behind him slowly.

"WHAT THE F-" I heard Ethan shout, before he got to finish his sentence I swung open the door and turned on the light.

Shit.

Shit shit shit.

Ethan was standing by his bed. Sitting on his bed up right and wide eyed was Grayson, with an amused look on his face.

"Well, what the fuck were you two doing last night?" he said as he raised his eyebrows.