Chapter Five ; Strike One

"We didn't do anything Gray, it's not what you think", I stammered.

If Grayson told my dad Ethan slept in my bed I would be disowned, my Dad shows hatred towards the boys as it is, I can't imagine what he would do to Ethan.

Grayson turned to Ethan and narrowed his eyes, "you're really telling me you slept with her and didn't even get a blowjob?"

"I'm standing right fucking here!" I exclaimed.

Ethan put his head down and chuckled, "No, I didn't, because I'm not a fuckboy like you".

"I wouldn't say that shit if I didn't want the camp knowing you slept with an officer", Grayson said.

My mouth dropped, "Gray don't you dare tell my Dad!"

Grayson raised an eyebrow and a slight smirk crept up his cheek, "You know I would have no problem doing that-"

Ethan and I looked at him, "Bro please don't", he pleaded.

"-But I wouldn't", Grayson ended. He got off Ethan's bed and sat on top of his own, still with a worrying smirk on his face.

With that I woke up the rest of the boys and started a new day, it was Saturday, so they have no classes today, only training and some free time.

First I marched them to breakfast. It was warm so I changed and put on some black shorts, a white crop top that showed off my belly button piercing and some white converse. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and put on some mascara and clear lip gloss.

---

"Camellia! Don't you think that's a little revealing?" Dad questioned as I sat down beside him at breakfast.

"Um", I looked up from my tray of pancakes to the hall full of boys, all of them were staring at me. "No.."

Dad looked at me and sighed, "Just make sure you bring the boys to the clearing for free time at 3pm". I nodded my head and looked back to my pancakes, the bell rang at eight o'clock and everyone took their cabin to training,

Yesterday I didn't really pay attention to their training because I was thinking about home, but today I've came to terms with fact that I'm staying here and I need to suck it up and enjoy myself.

I marched the boys to H2 where they would do boxing until lunch time, H2 was a long hall dedicated to boxing, it had three sections. The boys were in section three, I checked in with the receptionist and sat down in the entrance to wait as they marched to the changing rooms.

They all came out about ten minutes layer wearing nothing but silky white shorts.

Holy Mummy they were hot.

They're also offenders Cam, and people don't get sent here for no reason.

"Ok guys, section three", I ordered. They followed me through the hall where the younger boys were training, as I walked in I felt the whole world stop and all eyes land on my ass. Didn't I learn from before?

Note to self: Don't wear anything revealing in a camp full of boys.

I watched them as they lined up and Coach Kerr took them for boxing. Coach Kerr wore a matching navy adidas tracksuit and a black cap on his head (ew blavy), presumably to hide his grey hairs that were peaking out from underneath.

They were paired together, but because there was an uneven number Coach asked if anyone would sit out for a turn. Ethan looked at me and smirked, then looked back to Coach.

"If we're only doing punches, I'm sure Officer Stone could hold the pads for me", Ethan said slyly as he pointed to me sitting in the corner. I gave Ethan a sharp death stare and frowned.

"Not a bad idea Dolan", Coach nodded his head at Ethan. He then turned to me, "Officer Stone, would you mind?" he shouted through the hall.

My shoulders slumped as I slid off the chair and stood up, "not at all", I said politely- with a hint of sarcasm. I trailed my feet along the floor with my hands resting on my hips and stopped right infront of Ethan.

He raised an eyebrow at me, "partner", he smirked as he held out the red foam pad I was to hold.

"No", I said snatching the pad from his hands and walking briskly to where the rest of the boys were lined up. "Officer".

"Whatever you say", he laughed as he followed me.

Coach Kerr blew down the red whistle that was hanging around his neck and stepped back from us. Ethan looked at me and grinned evily, he jabbed the pad harshly and made me loose my balance. I fixed my footing and gripped the pad tighter, Ethan hit the pad with a double jab, causing me to stumble again.

Before I could fix my footing Ethan swung his fist in a hook, but it did not look like it was aiming for the pad. It was coming closer to my face, I ducked and landed on my bum on the mat.

"COACH KERR!" A voice screamed, "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER PARTICIPATING IN ACTIVITIES WITH, THEM!" It was my Dad. I turned my head to see him marching fast with a fixed frown on his face, coming towards us.

Dad stood in front of Coach Kerr and towered over him, "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN" he bellowed.

Ethan put his hand out for me to help me off the floor, I reached for it, but it was snapped away my my Dad grabbing my wrist and forcing me up. "What are you thinking?" He shouted as if I done something crazy. "Dangerous", he muttered under his breath as he shot a dagger look at Ethan.

Dad was still holding onto my wrist, he pulled me to the side of the hall and I pried his grip off my wrist. "Do not get involved with these boys", he whispered in a harsh tone.

I was astounded. What the fuck did he think was gonna happen?

"You don't want me to get involved, yet you're the one that gave me no choice but to come here?!" I shouted, "I was helping him, for fuck sake".

Dad's mouth dropped at my comment. I never spoke back to my Dad like that, I've always done what he told me to do.

"Camellia.." he gawped.

"No. Leave me to do what I'm supposed to be doing, helping out here", I said as I pointed to my group that was staring at us.

Dad raised his eyebrows, "strike one", he said fiercely. He marched away as I walked back to Ethan and picked up the pad.

"You ok?" Ethan asked concerned.

"Never been better", I replied sarcastically.