24. Goodbye deathrow

Tupac

I walked into Suge's office he was whispering into some ho's ear. I sighed. I tapped his desk as hard as I possibly could to get his attention. "What's sup, Pac?" He said.

"I'm out this bitch, Suge. I'm done with deathrow."

He chuckled. "Anyways. What kind of shit you tryna get into?" He asked her. He just completely ignored what I said.

"I'm not fuckin around, Suge."

He sighed, "Go wait outside." He told her.

She got up off of the desk and switched out the room. "You leaving again? I thought that we was done with these fucking games, Pac."

"This not a fuckin game. I'm done. So just give me my papers and I'll be on my way, Suge."

"I'm not giving you shit. You belong on deathrow."

"Aight look, just give me my fuckin papers, I'm not tryna sit up here and argue witcho ass man. Give me my fuckin papers, Suge."

"Whatever nigga, go and get that shit yo self."

"Get what? Rip up that fuke ass contract so I can be on my fuckin way." I spat.

He finally stopped talking shit and ripped it up. "Thanks muthafucka." I chuckled. I started on my way to the door now leaving that fat ass nigga dumb founded as fuck. This is another new start for me and this time I'm not gon be dumb with it, I wanna start Amaru Records.

Ya know? Sign a lot of new talent and shit. Maybe get Aaliyah to join it, that's if she not in no deep contract over there on Dre label.

Anyway. I'm ready to get on with my life I don't know how much longer it's gonna be, so I wanna live it to the fullest ya know. New start, got my own shit, no drama and no mo bulshit.

Aftermath Entertainment

Aaliyah

"That was amazing, baby girl." Dre said.

"Thanks, Dre." I smiled pulling the headphones down around my neck.

"So anything else you wanna work on while we here?"

"Nope." I replied gaining a loud chuckle from him.

I giggled. I took the headphones from around my neck before exiting the booth. I really enjoy being on aftermath with Dre, he's funny, sweet, and he's just so talented. I love working with very talented people as y'all know from my past work on Death row with Tupac.

I sat down on the couch in there. "Dre?"

"Yeah?" He questioned turning his chair around to face me.

"Pac and I are back together now." I told him with a nervous laugh.

"Really?" He sounded disappointed.

"Yeah, I love him." I smiled.

"Well, I mean if you happy Aaliyah then I'm happy for you."

"Thanks Dre. Can we go home now?"

"Yeah, let's go." We stood to our feet and left the studio and he took me home.

_________________________________________

Hey y'all another update!!! Well today is an update day, Thrusday. I know I updated yesterday, but that was because I forgot to update on Monday so here y'all go!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

BYE!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜