13. Hidin death?

"This shit don't make no sense, man." He shook his head in disbelief.

"Listen up, aight man, I know that we ain't on talkin terms, but that bitch is using you," Suge said.

"Aigh nigga first off, who is you callin a bitch?" Tupac questioned, making his eyes huge.

"Man, come on, you soundin just like that ho right now." He spat.

"Bye nigga we done here." He stood up.

"If you leave, so will yo girl, don't play these games with me nigga. I'll ruin y'all in a heartbeat." He threatened.

"What I tell you bout talkin to me like I'm one of yo pussy ass niggas on bitchrow, man."

"Aigh, my fault, but she gon throw Makavelism in hot water."

"Makaveli man." He sighed.

"That's what I said, Makavelism."

"See, you tryna be funny, but I don't play games, so what the fuck is up wastin a nigga time and shit. I gotta go to work soon, and you stay muthafuckin playin."

"Yo broad is sneaky. You know she slapped her manager in the face and fired her right on the spot?"

His face changed to confusion, "How you know this?"

"Media told me." He smirked.

"Who the fuck is Media, man?" Pac questioned with a bit of bass in his voice now.

"Yo broad's hairstylist or some shit." He waved it off.

"When you speak to that bitch?"

"Yesterday evening. Now I can take you back to death row."

"Hell naw! You bulshittin me, ain't nobody fuckin stupid! Especially after yo bitch ass niggas gonna call and threaten a nigga! I'm not ever comin back to y'all money hungry muthafuckas!"

"Pac, Pac," He paused, "Just think about it. We ain't got nothing but time."

"Yeah, but if you keep talkin bout my girl like you crazy, I'ma fuck you up! Then we ain't gon have no muthafuckin time!"

"Why you yelling, Pac? I'm doing you a favor! You! Ion have to do this, cause I don't give a damn, so fuck yo bitch and yo stank bitch ass attitude!" He semi yelled.

"Fuck you bitch! You fat ho! Fuck bitchrow too, muthafucka! I made y'all niggas big, me, Dre, and Snoop nigga!"

"Really, only you."

"How figure?"

"Cause you was the only one dumb enough to keep workin hard, but naw, naw, don't stop," He laughed. "You payin my bills." He busted into laughter.

Pac shot up and grabbed him by his collar, "I will fuckin kill yo bitch ass Suge!!!" He pointed his gun at Suge's temple.

"Kill me then..."

He let off gunshots, but Suge slapped the gun from his hands. Tupac picked up the chair and started beating Suge with it.

Suge's bodyguards rushed in and escorted Tupac outside the door. "Get his crazy ass up out my face!"